Modern studio apartment for rent in Leopoldstadt
Apartment · 25m2
Property verified by Petar
Verification date 15 Oct 2018
Our homechecker has reviewed the house and made a video tour to make sure you get exactly what you see in the listing.
- Property type: studio
- Floor area: X m²
- Floor: 2nd
- Elevator: yes
- Number of bathrooms: 1 /no
- _GEZ-Gebühr _(TV license): yes, included in rent / no, not included in rent
- _Gemeindesteuern _(council tax): yes, included in rent / no, not included in rent
- Wohnsteuer (residence tax): yes, included in rent / no, not included in rent
- Kommunalsteuer (community tax): yes, included in rent / no, not included in rent
Available fromDecember 23, 2023
Minimum stay1 Month (30 days)
Maximum stayNo maximum stay
Updated an hour ago
To pay per month
To pay on move in
Services & expenses
- Languages spoken: English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Polish, Hungarian, Latvian, Lithuanian, Russian, Greek, Czech, OTHER
- Lives on property: yes/no
- Overnight guests permitted: yes/no
- Deposit: ½ month’s rent / 1 month’s rent / 2 months’ rent / 3 months’ rent
- Payment method: cash; bank transfer; credit card
- CAF/APL accepted: yes/no/delete
- DSS accepted: yes/no/delete
- Contract registration tax: €X / X% of total contract value / nothing! The landlord assumes this cost (++what is this?++)
- Possibility of domiciliation: yes/no/delete
- Admin fee (payable at check-in): €X / X% of 1 month’s rent
- Tourist tax (taxe de séjour): €X per day, payable to landlord
- Tourist tax (tassa di soggiorno): €X per person per day, (for the first X days) payable to landlord
- For more information on renting in France: ++click here++
- Check-in hours:
- Check-out hours:
- Out of hours check-in: €X
- Check-out cleaning fee: €X (payable at check-out)
- Additional documentation:
- ID / Passport
- Work Contract
- University Acceptance letter (if applicable)
- Reference from previous Landlord
- Recent Paychecks / Bank Statement
- Codice Fiscale (++what is this?++)
- Home Insurance
- Last tax declaration
- Residence permit
- Bank Reference
About the landlord
All our Landlords are vetted by our Trust and Safety team.
- The apartment is a 5-minute walk from the Taborstraße U-Bahn station.
How to book
Forget about the traditional face-to-face visits, take advantage of online visits! Thanks to the material compiled by our team, including video tours, floor plans and photographs of the property, you can view the property online and have at your fingertips all the information you need to make the best decision.
Don't let them book first! All you have to do is provide us with some basic details and the property will be held for you until you receive a response from the landlord. Note that you won't be charged until the landlord accepts your request. Only then, you will be charged for the first payment.
Landlords have a maximum of 24 hours to accept or reject your booking request. If the landlord accepts, you will be charged the first payment and we will put you in contact with your new landlord. If he/she refuses or does not reply, our team will provide you with new alternatives.
Confirm with the landlord your move-in date and the key collection date. For security reasons, Erasmusu will not send your payment to the landlord until 48 hours after your arrival, so you will have time to contact us if there is any problem.
If you find significant differences compared to the accommodation you booked on Erasmusu, you have 24 hours from your arrival to notify us and we will take care of it.
Select dates to see prices