Stylish 1-bedroom apartment for rent in Leopoldstadt
Apartment · 21m2
Property verified by Petar
Verification date 15 Oct 2018
Our homechecker has reviewed the house and made a video tour to make sure you get exactly what you see in the listing.
- Property type: apartment
- Floor area: X m²
- Floor: ground
- Elevator: yes/no
- Number of bathrooms: 1
- Maximum occupancy: (only include when specified)
- Wi-Fi installed: yes/no
- _Gemeindesteuern _(council tax): yes, included in rent / no, not included in rent
- Wohnsteuer (residence tax): yes, included in rent / no, not included in rent
- Kommunalsteuer (community tax): yes, included in rent / no, not included in rent
- Towels: yes, included in rent
- Bed linen: yes, included in rent
**The best-of-both-worlds apartment **
Because you are across from a park but just 10 minutes to the center.
**Will I like it here? **
Absolutely! The apartment is a modern property on a quiet street.
**Really? Tell me more... **
You will walk into the apartment and love the fully equipped kitchen with integrated appliances. The main room is both living room and bedroom with a double bed, sofa bed, dining table, and TV.
We think it is perfect for 1 or 2 people who want exterior views without worrying about the street noise.
**Your top 3 reasons to rent this apartment: **
- We love the arches in the bedroom and the floral wallpaper.
- The furniture is practical: a sofa bed and a dining table that saves space.
But you need to know this...
- The kitchen doesn't have an oven. But you can always purchase a small one.
- There is a shared laundry room in the building.
Our Homechecker, NAME, said:
“I really loved this property. The location is perfect if you want the best of both worlds: residential life and city life."
Give it to me straight...
This is a cozy ground floor, 1-bedroom apartment on Miesbachgasse, Vienna. The bedroom has a double bed and a sofa bed, perfect for guests. Living here you will have modern amenities and simple but stylish decor.
The apartment is perfect if you are to live within walking distance of the city center but away from the crowds.
What we liked the most
- Being able to breath thanks to the big windows and high ceilings.
- Inviting friends over to sleep on your comfy sofa bed.
Available fromDecember 23, 2023
Minimum stay1 Month (30 days)
Maximum stayNo maximum stay
Updated a minute ago
To pay per month
To pay on move in
Services & expenses
About the landlord
All our Landlords are vetted by our Trust and Safety team.
- The following U-bahn stations are within a 5-minute walk of the apartment:
- Taborstraße (Line 2)
How to book
Forget about the traditional face-to-face visits, take advantage of online visits! Thanks to the material compiled by our team, including video tours, floor plans and photographs of the property, you can view the property online and have at your fingertips all the information you need to make the best decision.
Don't let them book first! All you have to do is provide us with some basic details and the property will be held for you until you receive a response from the landlord. Note that you won't be charged until the landlord accepts your request. Only then, you will be charged for the first payment.
Landlords have a maximum of 24 hours to accept or reject your booking request. If the landlord accepts, you will be charged the first payment and we will put you in contact with your new landlord. If he/she refuses or does not reply, our team will provide you with new alternatives.
Confirm with the landlord your move-in date and the key collection date. For security reasons, Erasmusu will not send your payment to the landlord until 48 hours after your arrival, so you will have time to contact us if there is any problem.
If you find significant differences compared to the accommodation you booked on Erasmusu, you have 24 hours from your arrival to notify us and we will take care of it.
Select dates to see prices