Large single room with air conditioning and with bike parking
Room · 1 flatmates · 1 bathroom
Your room ()
Available fromAugust 17, 2022
Minimum stay12 Months (364 days)
Maximum stay13 Months (390 days)
Updated 5 minutes ago
To pay per month
To pay on move in
Services & expenses
IMPORTANT: For rooms in Milan and Florence, this landlord only accepts bookings with check-out at least on 15/08/2022.
This landlord only accepts tenants with age between 18 and 35 years old
- Overnight guests permitted: yes, if previously agreed with your housemates
- Payment methods accepted: bank transfer; credit card
- Other costs: 450€ admin fee (225€ to be paid before check-in; 225€ will be deducted from security deposit at check-out) which include:
- Contract registration tax + stamps (what is this?)
- TARI (refuse collection tax)
- Spese condominiali (building fees)
- Check-out cleaning fee
- Contract termination fee
- Check-in/check-out (in Trento and Florence only on weekdays)
- Customer care assistance and damage maintenance
- Required documentation:
- ID / Passport
- Codice Fiscale: You need to provide this before or on your check-in day. If you don't provide it, the landlord will apply for it for you, for a price of 60€. You can find more information **here on how to apply for your Codice Fiscale**
- Proof of temporary or permanent residency in city
- Residence permit
- Your landlord speaks: English, Italian
- Your landlord does not live in the property
About the landlord
All our Landlords are vetted by our Trust and Safety team.
How to book
Forget about the traditional face-to-face visits, take advantage of online visits! Thanks to the material compiled by our team, including video tours, floor plans and photographs of the property, you can view the property online and have at your fingertips all the information you need to make the best decision.
Don't let them book first! All you have to do is provide us with some basic details and the property will be held for you until you receive a response from the landlord. Note that you won't be charged until the landlord accepts your request. Only then, you will be charged for the first payment.
Landlords have a maximum of 24 hours to accept or reject your booking request. If the landlord accepts, you will be charged the first payment and we will put you in contact with your new landlord. If he/she refuses or does not reply, our team will provide you with new alternatives.
Confirm with the landlord your move-in date and the key collection date. For security reasons, Erasmusu will not send your payment to the landlord until 48 hours after your arrival, so you will have time to contact us if there is any problem.
If you find significant differences compared to the accommodation you booked on Erasmusu, you have 24 hours from your arrival to notify us and we will take care of it.
Select dates to see prices