Intimate room with window with street view in shared apartment, Santa Cruz
Room · 4 flatmates · 1 bathroom · 110m2
Your room (Bedroom 2 - double bed)
- Property type: apartment
- Floor area: 110 m²
- Floor: 5th
- Elevator: yes
- Number of bathrooms: 1
- Wi-Fi installed: yes
- Wi-Fi activated: yes
This 5-bedroom, 2-bathroom exterior apartment is located on Calle Amador de los Rios in the Santa Cruz district. The iconic neighborhood houses many famous monuments and plazas and is the home to the Sevilla FC's Ramon Sanchez-Pizjuan Stadium. This and sunny apartment is extremely spacious, spanning 100 m2 in total area. Every room is furnished with a double bed and receives a lot of natural light. It would be perfect for professionals and students who want to live in a lively area while having more than enough space to relax!
What we liked the most
- The apartment is extremely spacious: with 100 m2 to share among four people, each tenant will have a lot of independence!
- The kitchen is very well-equipped and there is a dishwasher for those who don't like doing the dishes. In addition, there is a lot of storage space to store your food and cooking utensils.
- Water, gas, and Wi-Fi bills are included in the rent, so tenants will not have to worry about extra costs.
- The living room and rooms 1 and 2 are equipped with A/C units, so tenants will have a nice relief from hot Seville summers.
Things to keep in mind
- Electricity bills are not included in the price of rent.
Available fromJuly 02, 2022
Minimum stay4 Months (120 days)
Maximum stay12 Months (365 days)
Updated 25 days ago
To pay per month
To pay on move in
Services & expenses
- Languages spoken: Spanish, English, Italian
- Lives on property: no
- Deposit: 1 month's rent
- Payment method: cash, bank transfer
- Smoking allowed: yes
- Pets permitted: no
- Check-in&out info:
- Monday - Friday: 09:00 - 14:00 and 17:00 - 20:00
- Out of hours: €30
Other rooms in this accommodation
About the landlord
All our Landlords are vetted by our Trust and Safety team.
The Sevilla Santa Justa Renfe station (C1-5) is a 10-minute walk. The bus stop for lines 24, 27, and A2 is right in front of the apartment.
How to book
Forget about the traditional face-to-face visits, take advantage of online visits! Thanks to the material compiled by our team, including video tours, floor plans and photographs of the property, you can view the property online and have at your fingertips all the information you need to make the best decision.
Don't let them book first! All you have to do is provide us with some basic details and the property will be held for you until you receive a response from the landlord. Note that you won't be charged until the landlord accepts your request. Only then, you will be charged for the first payment.
Landlords have a maximum of 24 hours to accept or reject your booking request. If the landlord accepts, you will be charged the first payment and we will put you in contact with your new landlord. If he/she refuses or does not reply, our team will provide you with new alternatives.
Confirm with the landlord your move-in date and the key collection date. For security reasons, Erasmusu will not send your payment to the landlord until 48 hours after your arrival, so you will have time to contact us if there is any problem.
If you find significant differences compared to the accommodation you booked on Erasmusu, you have 24 hours from your arrival to notify us and we will take care of it.
Select dates to see prices