Furnished room with window view interior patio in 3-bedroom apartment, La Macarena
Room · 2 flatmates · 1 bathroom · 90m2
Property verified by Fernando
Our homechecker has reviewed the house and made a video tour to make sure you get exactly what you see in the listing.
Your room (Interior single room 1)
This apartment is located on the third floor of a building which is equipped with an elevator. It has air-conditioning for heating and natural gas water heating. The minimum lease for this apartment is 60 days (2 months). You can dry your washing using a rack in the balcony.
Two single rooms and one double room are available for rent in a traditional three bedroom apartment with one shared bathroom. This welcoming flat is nicely presented using a mix of antique style and modern furniture. All bedrooms come with their own desk and a wardrobe where you can easily accommodate your personal belongings. Shared amenities include a modern kitchen where you will also find the washing machine and a homely living area featuring a TV. This spacious 90 sqm apartment is located on Doctor Morote Calafat, a pleasant street in the residential neighborhood of La Macarena.
What we liked the most
- The spacious living area is furnished with two large sofas, a coffee table and a large TV, making it an ideal space for relaxing with a drink or watching some sports.
- In this room there is also a dining table and a large storage unit where you could keep books or other small items you don't need in your room.
- The kitchen is well-equipped and offers lots of storage space.
- There is a washing machine and some ropes fitted over the interior patio to dry your washing.
- The bedrooms are comfortable and well equipped, and the landlord told us he is also planning to install heating and air-conditioning on every room.
Things to keep in mind
- There is no oven in the apartment but you will find a microwave and a gas stove.
- There is only one bathroom to be shared by all bedrooms, but it is fully equipped including having a bidet and a bathtub.
Available fromJuly 01, 2022
Minimum stay2 Months (60 days)
Maximum stayNo maximum stay
Updated a month ago
To pay per month
To pay on move in
Services & expenses
The non-English speaking landlord doesn't live on the property and requires one month rent as a deposit. Rent should be paid by bank transaction.
Other rooms in this accommodation
About the landlord
All our Landlords are vetted by our Trust and Safety team.
Bus lines 14, 10, A2 and 01 stop within a two-minute walk of the apartment.
How to book
Forget about the traditional face-to-face visits, take advantage of online visits! Thanks to the material compiled by our team, including video tours, floor plans and photographs of the property, you can view the property online and have at your fingertips all the information you need to make the best decision.
Don't let them book first! All you have to do is provide us with some basic details and the property will be held for you until you receive a response from the landlord. Note that you won't be charged until the landlord accepts your request. Only then, you will be charged for the first payment.
Landlords have a maximum of 24 hours to accept or reject your booking request. If the landlord accepts, you will be charged the first payment and we will put you in contact with your new landlord. If he/she refuses or does not reply, our team will provide you with new alternatives.
Confirm with the landlord your move-in date and the key collection date. For security reasons, Erasmusu will not send your payment to the landlord until 48 hours after your arrival, so you will have time to contact us if there is any problem.
If you find significant differences compared to the accommodation you booked on Erasmusu, you have 24 hours from your arrival to notify us and we will take care of it.
Select dates to see prices