Equipped room with desk in shared apartment, El Arenal
Room · 5 flatmates · 2 bathrooms · 155m2
Property verified by Fernando
Our homechecker has reviewed the house and made a video tour to make sure you get exactly what you see in the listing.
Your room (Bedroom 6)
- Property type: apartment
- Floor area: 155 m²
- Floor: 2nd
- Elevator: yes
- Number of bathrooms: 2
- Wi-Fi installed: yes
- Wi-Fi activated: yes
Located in the city center of Seville, this spacious and colorful 6 bedroom apartment has 6 rooms for rent. The shared areas of this 155 m2 property include the 2 bathrooms- one of the rooms has an ensuite- and the kitchen, which also has a dining area. The whole apartment receives ample natural light and many of the rooms are exterior, giving views to the historical area in which the apartment nestles. This part of the Seville city center, El Arenal, is ripe with cultural sites, restaurants, and nightlife options. These rooms would be ideal for those looking to live in the heart of this lively city.
What we liked the most
- The apartment is in the historical center of Seville, in the El Arenal area, which is famous for hosting sites such as the Cathedral of Seville and Torre de Oro. You will find an abundance of bars and dining options all at your doorstep.
- The rooms are well-furnished and most rooms feature double beds.
- The kitchen comes fully equipped with two refrigerators, ample cupboard space, microwave, an electric stove, and oven.
- The kitchen also features a dining area, furnished with a table, chairs, and a TV, allowing tenants to share meals with their roommates.
- All of the rooms are painted with calming colors.
Things to keep in mind
- There are two bathrooms to be shared between tenants of all rooms, but Room 6 has a private bathroom.
Available fromJuly 02, 2022
Minimum stay4 Months (120 days)
Maximum stay12 Months (360 days)
Updated a month ago
To pay per month
To pay on move in
Services & expenses
- Languages spoken: Spanish, English, Italian
- Lives on property: no
- Deposit: 1 month's rent
- Payment method: cash, bank transfer
- Smoking allowed: no
Pets permitted: no
- Monday - Friday: 09:00 - 14:00 and 17:00 - 20:00
- Out of hours: €30
Other rooms in this accommodation
About the landlord
All our Landlords are vetted by our Trust and Safety team.
A 15 minute walk will take you to the closest metro station, Puerta de Jerez, with access to L1. Line 1 will take you to other parts of the city such as the Nervion district and Remedios district.
How to book
Forget about the traditional face-to-face visits, take advantage of online visits! Thanks to the material compiled by our team, including video tours, floor plans and photographs of the property, you can view the property online and have at your fingertips all the information you need to make the best decision.
Don't let them book first! All you have to do is provide us with some basic details and the property will be held for you until you receive a response from the landlord. Note that you won't be charged until the landlord accepts your request. Only then, you will be charged for the first payment.
Landlords have a maximum of 24 hours to accept or reject your booking request. If the landlord accepts, you will be charged the first payment and we will put you in contact with your new landlord. If he/she refuses or does not reply, our team will provide you with new alternatives.
Confirm with the landlord your move-in date and the key collection date. For security reasons, Erasmusu will not send your payment to the landlord until 48 hours after your arrival, so you will have time to contact us if there is any problem.
If you find significant differences compared to the accommodation you booked on Erasmusu, you have 24 hours from your arrival to notify us and we will take care of it.
Select dates to see prices