Decorated room with bunk beds in 7-bedroom apartment, Nervión
Room · 6 flatmates · 5 bathrooms
Property verified by Guadaira
Verification date 27 Jul 2017
Our homechecker has reviewed the house and made a video tour to make sure you get exactly what you see in the listing.
Your room (Bedroom 2 - Bunk Beds)
Property type: house
- Floor: ground/1st/2nd
- Elevator: no
- Number of bathrooms: 5+
Maximum occupancy: 1 per room (2 in some rooms, but at a monthly price of €500)
Building fees included: yes
This 7-bedroom house with rooms for rent on Calle Antonio de Solís, in the district of Nervión, is such a huge space that you might never run into another tenant! Okay, so maybe not that massive, but if you’re looking for an affordable space, this residence is fantastic! The common area is long and spacious with two living rooms divided by a dining table with 6 chairs. One area has a TV, two sofas and a chair, while the other is a sitting area with sofa. The big kitchen, with an island and small table in the centre, has a retro flavor but it’s fully-equipped with modern conveniences, including a double-door fridge and dishwasher. There is also a washing machine and dryer on site, multiple bathrooms with showers, and at least one shared terrace, making this an impressive shared space.
Although Seville was founded in Roman times, Nervión is a new neighborhood, barely a hundred years old. Ruins of aqueducts can be found in certain areas, although you’ll need to take the transit to explore some of the oldest parts of the city. Mostly, this is a commercial and residential area, but more importantly, it’s the best location to be in if you’re studying at the University of Seville and want to be close to the School of Law and School of Business and Economics. You’ll find markets and a El Corte Ingles department store nearby, but these are hardly the hub of excitement. In your off time, you can check out the local health club or bingo hall, try out neighborhood tapas bars, or head over to the Ramón Sánchez Pizjuán Stadium and catch Sevilla FC in action!
What we liked the most
- The house is incredibly spacious, and the A/C and terrace are the icing on the cake!
- The metro is close, and will get you anywhere you want to go in no time.
- It’s a fantastic location with easy access to the University of Seville and its various campuses.
- The area is quiet for study, but has enough cafés, restaurants and bars where you can hang out.
Things to keep in mind
- The prices are for single occupancy, but couples are allowed in the bedrooms that have twin or bunk beds at a higher monthly price of €500.
Available fromAugust 01, 2022
Minimum stay2 Months (60 days)
Maximum stayNo maximum stay
Updated 2 days ago
To pay per month
To pay on move in
Services & expenses
- Languages spoken: Spanish
- Lives on property: no
- Deposit: 1 month’s rent
- Kitchen can't be available due to some logistic and technical issues
Other rooms in this accommodation
About the landlord
All our Landlords are vetted by our Trust and Safety team.
- The house is a 4-minute walk from the Gran Plaza metro station, on Line 1. Getting to Prado de San Sebastián, which connects you to the main campus of Universidad de Sevilla and Plaza de España, it will take little more than 15 minutes.
- The closest bus stop is less than two minutes away and it's served by multiple day and night bus lines.
- Sevilla-Santa Justa, the city's most important train station, is at the distance of a 20-minute stroll.
How to book
Forget about the traditional face-to-face visits, take advantage of online visits! Thanks to the material compiled by our team, including video tours, floor plans and photographs of the property, you can view the property online and have at your fingertips all the information you need to make the best decision.
Don't let them book first! All you have to do is provide us with some basic details and the property will be held for you until you receive a response from the landlord. Note that you won't be charged until the landlord accepts your request. Only then, you will be charged for the first payment.
Landlords have a maximum of 24 hours to accept or reject your booking request. If the landlord accepts, you will be charged the first payment and we will put you in contact with your new landlord. If he/she refuses or does not reply, our team will provide you with new alternatives.
Confirm with the landlord your move-in date and the key collection date. For security reasons, Erasmusu will not send your payment to the landlord until 48 hours after your arrival, so you will have time to contact us if there is any problem.
If you find significant differences compared to the accommodation you booked on Erasmusu, you have 24 hours from your arrival to notify us and we will take care of it.
Select dates to see prices