Shared apartment in Rotterdam (Rotterdam, Netherlands)
Room · 3 flatmates · 1 bathroom · 96m2
Your room ()
About the property
Property available fromInvalid date
What is the minimum stay?3 Months (90 days)
What is the maximum stay?No maximum stay
Updated an hour ago
How much to pay per month?
Which bills are included?
Payments at check in
Other expenses and services
- Registration / Anmeldung possible
- Rental contract termination period: 2 months (3 months for properties located in Italy)
- Age requirements:
- Room: 20 - 35 years old (18 - 35 years for properties located in Italy)
- Studio: no age requirements
- Required documents:
- ID / Passport
- Proof of income
- Only single occupancy for rooms
- Overnight guests permitted: yes
- Maximum nights per month: 7
- Check-in hours: Monday-Friday 10:00-18:00
- Check-out hours: before 12:00
- No check-in on bank holidays and weekends
- There must be at least two business days between booking date and check-in date
- The deposit must be paid prior to check-in
Electricity surcharge - Possible variable additional electricity charge of 50€ - 100€ / month based on electricity exchange rates. Please see the contract for details.
Information about the landlord
All our landlords are verified by our team.
Do you want to make a reservation?
Rent your house 100% online
Forget about the traditional face-to-face visits, take advantage of online visits! Thanks to the material compiled by our team, including video tours, floor plans and photographs of the property, you can view the property online and have at your fingertips all the information you need to make the best decision.
Send your booking request
Don't let them book first! All you have to do is provide us with some basic details and the property will be held for you until you receive a response from the landlord. Note that you won't be charged until the landlord accepts your request. Only then, you will be charged for the first payment.
Landlords have a maximum of 24 hours to accept or reject your booking request. If the landlord accepts, you will be charged the first payment and we will put you in contact with your new landlord. If he/she refuses or does not reply, our team will provide you with new alternatives.
Confirm with the landlord your move-in date and the key collection date. For security reasons, Erasmusu will not send your payment to the landlord until 48 hours after your arrival, so you will have time to contact us if there is any problem.
Remember: you have 24 hours to check the conditions of the accommodation and report any problem
If you find significant differences compared to the accommodation you booked on Erasmusu, you have 24 hours from your arrival to notify us and we will take care of it.
You may also like...
When do you want to go?