Spacious room with balcony for rent in fashionable 3-bedroom apartment in Monteverde, Rome
Room · 2 flatmates · 1 bathroom · 85m2
Property verified by Carlotta
Verification date 14 Jul 2018
Our homechecker has reviewed the house and made a video tour to make sure you get exactly what you see in the listing.
Your room (Bedroom 3 - Double bed)
- Property type: apartment
- Floor area: 85m²
- Floor: 2nd
- Elevator: yes
- Number of bathrooms: 1
- Building fees: no, not included in price of rent, payable to landlord
- TARI (refuse collection tax): no, not included in price of rent, payable to landlord
- Parking: no
There are rooms for rent in this fashionable 3-bedroom apartment on Via Giovanni De Calvi in the area of Monteverde. The 85m² space comes fully furnished, with a modern kitchen and a stylish bathroom. There is Wi-Fi for your convenience, and this apartment is available to females only.
The apartment is located close to transportation and amenities such as the supermarket and hospital. There are several restaurants nearby, and the Library Colli Portuensi is a few blocks away in case you need some holiday reading! For a bit of fun, the Parque de atracciones is well within walking distance.
What we liked the most
- This apartment is fashionable, with several large windows that let in plenty of natural light.
- The kitchen comes fully equipped with all you need to cook.
- In the summer, the balcony is a perfect place to catch some rays and cool off.
- This apartment is close to transportation and amenities.
Things to keep in mind
- While there are 3-bedrooms, there is only 1 shared bathroom.
Available fromJune 01, 2022
Minimum stay6 Months (180 days)
Maximum stayNo maximum stay
Updated 5 days ago
To pay per month
To pay on move in
Services & expenses
- Languages spoken: English, French, Italian
- Lives on property: no
- Overnight guests permitted: yes
- Deposit: 1 month’s rent
- Payment method: cash
- Contract registration tax: nothing! The landlord assumes this cost
- Additional documentation:
- ID / Passport
- Codice Fiscale
Other rooms in this accommodation
About the landlord
All our Landlords are vetted by our Trust and Safety team.
- This apartment is an 8-minute walk from Gianicolense/ ravizza, which services Train 8
How to book
Forget about the traditional face-to-face visits, take advantage of online visits! Thanks to the material compiled by our team, including video tours, floor plans and photographs of the property, you can view the property online and have at your fingertips all the information you need to make the best decision.
Don't let them book first! All you have to do is provide us with some basic details and the property will be held for you until you receive a response from the landlord. Note that you won't be charged until the landlord accepts your request. Only then, you will be charged for the first payment.
Landlords have a maximum of 24 hours to accept or reject your booking request. If the landlord accepts, you will be charged the first payment and we will put you in contact with your new landlord. If he/she refuses or does not reply, our team will provide you with new alternatives.
Confirm with the landlord your move-in date and the key collection date. For security reasons, Erasmusu will not send your payment to the landlord until 48 hours after your arrival, so you will have time to contact us if there is any problem.
If you find significant differences compared to the accommodation you booked on Erasmusu, you have 24 hours from your arrival to notify us and we will take care of it.
Select dates to see prices