Room for rent in apartment with 2 bedrooms in Rome
Room · 1 flatmates · 1 bathroom
Property verified by Federico
Verification date 12 May 2022
Our homechecker has reviewed the house and made a video tour to make sure you get exactly what you see in the listing.
Your room ()
- Property type: apartment
- Floor: 6
- Elevator: yes
- Number of bathrooms: 1
Rooms for rent in a furnished apartment with 2 bedrooms on Via Dei Monti Tiburtini. The property is on the 6th floor of a building with elevator. The property includes balcony. The apartment is only 50 m away from the Metro station Monti Tiburtini (Linea B). Very well conncted with La Sapienza University
Available fromMay 28, 2022
Minimum stay4 Months (120 days)
Maximum stay6 Months (180 days)
Updated 20 hours ago
To pay per month
To pay on move in
Services & expenses
- “To book this property with zero deposit, you will have to successfully pass the vetting process via open banking or uploading the required documentation. This process is very easy and quick and it is designed to avoid fraud, as well as ensure tenants have the financial means to pay for the rent of this property. If you are booking for more than one tenant, please include the other tenant details when making your booking request. If you do not pass the vetting process, the Landlord will be able to cancel the booking.”
- The tenant will sign a 4 + 4 year contract, with the right to terminate the contract at any time with 1 month's notice by registered letter or pec.
- LL could accept only female students, age between 19 and 32.
- When signing the contract, the contract must be signed by two parties: the tenant and a guarantor (parent with employment contract and pay check); without a guarantor the room will not be rented.
- Smokers and pets are not allowed in the rooms. It is not possible to accommodate overnight guests.
- The tenant will have to pay at the time of handing over the keys 20 euro for the final cleaning of the room and common areas.
- It's not possible to apply for the residence in the flat.
- The tenant, if a foreigner, must provide the landlord with her student visa (residence permit), codice fiscale and documentation of enrolment in a university or course of study. The tenant shall be registered at the police headquarters in accordance with the regulations on the "transfer of buildings to foreigners".
- Contract registration fee will be covered by the landlord.
- Cleaning of common areas must be done once a week by each tenant by turns.
- Expenses for electricity, gas, waste tax, are calculated according to the number of tenants living in the flat at the time, for example, if there are two people living in the flat, the bills will be divided into two and will be calculated and certified by the invoices issued by each respective supplier.
- Heating cost (mid-november to mid-april, for about six months) are calculated on the basis of individual consumption counted by the meters installed in each bedroom.
- To give an estimation, all utilities including condominium, but without heating fee, are approximately 50/60€ per month per person.
- Condo fees, including water, are calculated dividing the total amount in three parts (divided by three rooms). The landlord will pay himself the fees for the other rooms in case these are vacant and not rented.
- Wifi is not present, but a wifi modem can be provided on request in which the tenant can insert his sim card with the prepaid internet plan.
Other rooms in this accommodation
About the landlord
All our Landlords are vetted by our Trust and Safety team.
How to book
Forget about the traditional face-to-face visits, take advantage of online visits! Thanks to the material compiled by our team, including video tours, floor plans and photographs of the property, you can view the property online and have at your fingertips all the information you need to make the best decision.
Don't let them book first! All you have to do is provide us with some basic details and the property will be held for you until you receive a response from the landlord. Note that you won't be charged until the landlord accepts your request. Only then, you will be charged for the first payment.
Landlords have a maximum of 24 hours to accept or reject your booking request. If the landlord accepts, you will be charged the first payment and we will put you in contact with your new landlord. If he/she refuses or does not reply, our team will provide you with new alternatives.
Confirm with the landlord your move-in date and the key collection date. For security reasons, Erasmusu will not send your payment to the landlord until 48 hours after your arrival, so you will have time to contact us if there is any problem.
If you find significant differences compared to the accommodation you booked on Erasmusu, you have 24 hours from your arrival to notify us and we will take care of it.
Select dates to see prices