Lively room for rent in funky 2-bedroom apartment, Quartiere Primavalle
Room · 1 flatmates · 1 bathroom · 70m2
Property verified by Federico
Verification date 14 Jan 2019
Our homechecker has reviewed the house and made a video tour to make sure you get exactly what you see in the listing.
Your room (Bedroom 2 - Double bed)
Property type: apartment
- Floor area: 70 m²
- Floor: 1st
- Elevator: yes
Number of bathrooms: 1
TARI (refuse collection tax): yes, included in price of rent
- Parking (optional): yes, public
The girl-power Marilyn magnet
Because you love culture that pops
Will I like it here?
We think so. Large balcony. Decent sized rooms. You can choose between the Marilyn Monroe or abstract art themed rooms.
Really? Tell me more...
You get a long spacious balcony looking over the residential area. You can smoke here and reflect on the day’s events.
We think this place would suit two female friends who enjoy fun, but also appreciate a quiet location.
Your top 3 reasons to live here:
Bedroom 2 is a pink and purple haven inspiring creativity
Bedroom 1 has teal decor and its mirrored wardrobe reflects the Marilyn Monroe pictures.
The balcony offers a space to smoke, take calls, or breathe in fresh air.
But you need to know this...
- It’s quite far from Rome’s centre, but it’s great for nature lovers and there's public parking.
Our Homechecker, Frederico, said:
“I love this property. You can choose from either bedroom depending on your taste. The apartment is very close to Gemelli hospital.”
Give it to me straight...
This is a lively 1st floor, 2-bedroom apartment on Via Stefano Borgia, Rome. It has a great balcony, fun decor, and has parking available.
This location would suit those who need to be near the Gemelli train station and hospital and would enjoy jogging in the nearby P.R.U. Pineto park.
What we liked the most
- Getting creative in Bedroom 2 – there’s nothing like abstract art to get the juices flowing.
- Feeling like you’re on set with Marilyn Monroe – she’s everywhere you look.
- Getting out on the balcony to revitalise – we all need a blast of fresh air sometimes.
Things to keep in mind
- You're quite a way from Rome's centre here, but it's ok – there's public parking nearby, and the train station's not far.
Available fromJanuary 01, 2024
Minimum stay1 Month (30 days)
Maximum stayNo maximum stay
Updated 5 months ago
To pay per month
To pay on move in
Services & expenses
- Deposit: 1 month’s rent
- Payment method: cash; bank transfer
- Contract registration tax: 1% of total contract value (++what is this?++)
- Additional documentation:
- ID / Passport
- Work Contract
- Codice Fiscale (++what is this?++)
- Your landlord speaks: English, Spanish, French, Italian
- Your landlord lives on the property.
About the landlord
All our Landlords are vetted by our Trust and Safety team.
- The following Metro station is within a 24-minute walk of the apartment:
- Battistini (Line MEA)
- These bus lines are a 5-minute walk away:
- Numbers 146 and 985
- And a 19-minute walk brings you here:
- Gemelli station (regional trains)
How to book
Forget about the traditional face-to-face visits, take advantage of online visits! Thanks to the material compiled by our team, including video tours, floor plans and photographs of the property, you can view the property online and have at your fingertips all the information you need to make the best decision.
Don't let them book first! All you have to do is provide us with some basic details and the property will be held for you until you receive a response from the landlord. Note that you won't be charged until the landlord accepts your request. Only then, you will be charged for the first payment.
Landlords have a maximum of 24 hours to accept or reject your booking request. If the landlord accepts, you will be charged the first payment and we will put you in contact with your new landlord. If he/she refuses or does not reply, our team will provide you with new alternatives.
Confirm with the landlord your move-in date and the key collection date. For security reasons, Erasmusu will not send your payment to the landlord until 48 hours after your arrival, so you will have time to contact us if there is any problem.
If you find significant differences compared to the accommodation you booked on Erasmusu, you have 24 hours from your arrival to notify us and we will take care of it.
Select dates to see prices