Furnished room for rent in 4-bedroom apartment in Salario
Room · 3 flatmates · 2 bathrooms
Your room (Bedroom 3 - double bed)
- Property type: apartment
- Floor: 1st
- Number of bathrooms: 1
- Wi-Fi installed: yes
The Salario space
Because we all need somewhere to recharge
Will I like it here?
We think so.
Looking for a furnished spot with all the essentials, where you can rest up after a day out in Rome?
Well don't miss this.
Really? Tell me more...
You'll love the location. Walk to Villa Borghese in just under 10-minutes, and the Catacombs of Priscilla or Trevi Fountain in 30-minutes. You won't run out of things to do and places to explore.
We think the apartment is perfect if you want to live with roommates but prefer a more laid-back atmosphere.
Your top 3 reasons to live here:
- That galley-style kitchen has everything you need to cook up a storm after a long day out in Rome.
- You'll love Bedroom 4 with its private ensuite bathroom.
- The neighborhood is residential, central, and surrounded by everything.
Your Home-checker, Charlie, said:
“We are in one of the most beautiful neighborhoods here.”
Help me make up my mind...
This is a 1st floor, 4-bedroom apartment on Via Salaria, Rome. There are cozy rooms in this spacious apartment in one of the best residential neighborhoods of the city.
It is perfect for you if you want to be central but also experience a calm, quiet atmosphere.
What we liked the most
- Improving your Italian cooking skills with your roommates.
- Taking long showers because you don't have to share with anyone.
- Finding your favorite nearby bars and restaurants for relaxing weekends.
Available fromJuly 01, 2022
Minimum stay5 Months (150 days)
Maximum stayNo maximum stay
Updated 4 days ago
To pay per month
To pay on move in
Services & expenses
IMPORTANT: This landlord requires the security deposit to be paid before your move-in date
- The price displayed is for 12 month rent. For shorter bookings price is as shown + 50 euros. Get in touch with our team
- Smoking: not allowed
- Pets: not allowed
- Extra guests: allowed with a fee of 10€/night and with the possibility of an extra bed for those nights.
- Payment method: bank transfer; credit card
- Contract registration tax: 50% on tenant side + 50% on landlord side (on average around 90€)
- Bills & other costs
- Utility bills (building fee, TARI, Wi-Fi, cleaning service, water): €75 per month
- Electricity and gas are payable to landlord upon invoice (based on consumption)
- Required documentation:
- ID / Passport
- Codice fiscale (++what is this?++)
- Your landlord speaks: Italian, English
- Your landlord does not live on the property
- Your landlord offers free 24 hour maintenance service during your stay
Other rooms in this accommodation
About the landlord
All our Landlords are vetted by our Trust and Safety team.
- The following buses are available at a stop within a 2-minute walk of this apartment:
- 63, 83, 92, 223, 360, 910
How to book
Forget about the traditional face-to-face visits, take advantage of online visits! Thanks to the material compiled by our team, including video tours, floor plans and photographs of the property, you can view the property online and have at your fingertips all the information you need to make the best decision.
Don't let them book first! All you have to do is provide us with some basic details and the property will be held for you until you receive a response from the landlord. Note that you won't be charged until the landlord accepts your request. Only then, you will be charged for the first payment.
Landlords have a maximum of 24 hours to accept or reject your booking request. If the landlord accepts, you will be charged the first payment and we will put you in contact with your new landlord. If he/she refuses or does not reply, our team will provide you with new alternatives.
Confirm with the landlord your move-in date and the key collection date. For security reasons, Erasmusu will not send your payment to the landlord until 48 hours after your arrival, so you will have time to contact us if there is any problem.
If you find significant differences compared to the accommodation you booked on Erasmusu, you have 24 hours from your arrival to notify us and we will take care of it.
Select dates to see prices