Room for rent in apartment with 4 bedrooms in Rome
Room · 3 flatmates · 2 bathrooms
Your room (Bedroom 2)
- Property type: apartment
- Floor: 4
- Elevator: yes
- Number of bathrooms: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 4 people
- Wifi installed: yes
Rooms for rent in a furnished apartment with 4 bedrooms on Via Di Val Favara. The property is on the 4th floor of a building with an elevator. The property includes balcony.
Available fromInvalid date
Minimum stay11 Months (330 days)
Maximum stayNo maximum stay
Updated a month ago
To pay per month
To pay on move in
Services & expenses
- IMPORTANT: This landlord only accepts bookings with check-out either on 28/02/2023; or 31/07/2023. For bookings with check-out in July, this landlord requires July's rent to be paid on check-in date.
- IMPORTANT: In order to secure your booking, this landlord requires the security deposit to be paid through bank transfer before your check-in date, as well as the rental contract signed.
- Possibility of domiciliation (residenza): No
- This landlord only accepts tenants between 18 and 35 years of age.
- Overnight guests permitted: yes
- Pets: not allowed
- Payment method: bank transfer
- Other costs:
- Admin fee: please see "Admin fee" section (price is per tenant, to be paid when you move in)
- Contract registration tax: 30€ (++what is this?++)
- TARI (refuse collection tax): included in rent
- Spese condominiali (building fees): included in rent
- Final cleaning: 35€ per tenant (payable at check-out)
- Required documentation:
- ID / Passport
- Codice Fiscale (++what is this?++)
- Residency permit/request (for non-EU Tenant): mandatory requirement for contract registration
- University acceptance letter or work contract
- Check-in policies:
- You can check-in from 10 to 13, or from 15 to 20, from Monday to Saturday
- Sunday check-ins: 50€ extra fee
- This landlord does not provide bed linens, pillows, bed sheets or duvets
- Your landlord speaks: Italian, English
- Your landlord does not live on the property
Other rooms in this accommodation
About the landlord
All our Landlords are vetted by our Trust and Safety team.
How to book
Forget about the traditional face-to-face visits, take advantage of online visits! Thanks to the material compiled by our team, including video tours, floor plans and photographs of the property, you can view the property online and have at your fingertips all the information you need to make the best decision.
Don't let them book first! All you have to do is provide us with some basic details and the property will be held for you until you receive a response from the landlord. Note that you won't be charged until the landlord accepts your request. Only then, you will be charged for the first payment.
Landlords have a maximum of 24 hours to accept or reject your booking request. If the landlord accepts, you will be charged the first payment and we will put you in contact with your new landlord. If he/she refuses or does not reply, our team will provide you with new alternatives.
Confirm with the landlord your move-in date and the key collection date. For security reasons, Erasmusu will not send your payment to the landlord until 48 hours after your arrival, so you will have time to contact us if there is any problem.
If you find significant differences compared to the accommodation you booked on Erasmusu, you have 24 hours from your arrival to notify us and we will take care of it.
Select dates to see prices