Cozy room for rent in 4-bedroom apartment in Trieste
Room · 3 flatmates · 1 bathroom · 110m2
Property verified by Carlotta
Verification date 09 Aug 2019
Our homechecker has reviewed the house and made a video tour to make sure you get exactly what you see in the listing.
Your room (Bedroom 4 - bunk bed)
- Property type: apartment
- Floor: 1st
- Elevator: yes
- Number of bathrooms: 2
- Wi-Fi installed: yes
- Parking (optional): no
The bunk buddies
Because I seek bright colours and a bed up top
Will I like it here?
It would be hard not to.
Searching for something a little bit different? Perhaps something with a unique flavour and plenty of colour? This charming number could be just the ticket.
Really? Tell me more…
You will love the recently renovated decor. With lively bursts of colour everywhere you look, beautiful tiling, funky feature walls, and a roomy kitchen, it certainly stands out. If you're looking for somewhere a little bit different, this might be the one for you.
We think this apartment is ideal for a solo explorer. Trieste is within easy reach of the city centre. But there are still plenty of fun things to find nearby. Want to relax? Head to Villa Ada Park. Fancy seeing a local show? Check out nearby Teatro Greco.
Your top 3 reasons to rent here:
- The traditional tiled and wooden floors are very chic.
- There are bunk beds in every bedroom. Fun and functional.
- Get to LUISS Guido Carli University in 30 minutes.
But you need to know this...
- There’s no AC – time to invest in a fan?
Your Home-checker, Carlotta, said:
“I loved this property. It’s modern and stylish and in a convenient location. You’ve got all the essentials like shops and restaurants nearby, and it's easy to get to the city centre.”
Help me make up my mind…
This is a stylish 1st floor, 4-bedroom apartment on Via Alfredo Catalani, Rome. It boasts a bright colour palette, very chic tiled and wooden floors, and bunk beds in the bedrooms.
This property is ideal for a solo explorer. You’ll be in Trieste where you'll find amazing green spaces like Villa Ada Park, and the local theatre is just around the corner. All of this is within easy reach of the city centre too.
What we liked the most
- Living with fresh decor and traditional floors – mix it up.
- Saving space with bunk beds in every room – fun and practical.
- Heading to your lectures at LUISS Guido Carli on the bus – easy commute.
Things to keep in mind
- There’s no AC – time to invest in a fan?
Available fromJune 01, 2022
Minimum stay1 Month (30 days)
Maximum stayNo maximum stay
Updated 18 days ago
To pay per month
To pay on move in
Services & expenses
- Languages spoken: Italian and English
- Lives in property: no
- Payment method: bank transfer
- Pets: small animals only
- Contract registration fee: 1% of the total contract value + stamps (€8.50) (++What is this?++)
- Check-in hours: 09:00 - 19:00
- Out of hours check-in: €25
- Saturday check-in: €35 (payable at check-out)
- Sunday check-in: €50 (payable at check-out)
- Bank Holidays check-in: €50 (payable at check-out). Bank Holidays in Italy: January 1st, April 25th, May 1st, June 2nd, August 15th, December 25th and 26th.
- Minimum stay varies:
- From September to April: 4 months
- From May to August: 1 month
- Variable deposit:
- Stays of less than 3 months: 1 month’s rent required as a deposit
- Stays of 3 months or longer: 2 months’ rent required as a deposit
- Additional documentation:
- Codice Fiscale (++what is this?++)
- Other costs:
- Building fees: included in rent
- Check-out cleaning fee: €35 ( one time fee)
- Utilities prices shown are per person, in case of extra consumption, the tenant will be charged.
- A 22% of VAT will be added to all the mentioned additional costs.
Other rooms in this accommodation
About the landlord
All our Landlords are vetted by our Trust and Safety team.
- The following buses are available at a stop within a 5-minute walk of the apartment:
- Somalia/Terziani (Buses 92, 135, 235, 351, n92)
How to book
Forget about the traditional face-to-face visits, take advantage of online visits! Thanks to the material compiled by our team, including video tours, floor plans and photographs of the property, you can view the property online and have at your fingertips all the information you need to make the best decision.
Don't let them book first! All you have to do is provide us with some basic details and the property will be held for you until you receive a response from the landlord. Note that you won't be charged until the landlord accepts your request. Only then, you will be charged for the first payment.
Landlords have a maximum of 24 hours to accept or reject your booking request. If the landlord accepts, you will be charged the first payment and we will put you in contact with your new landlord. If he/she refuses or does not reply, our team will provide you with new alternatives.
Confirm with the landlord your move-in date and the key collection date. For security reasons, Erasmusu will not send your payment to the landlord until 48 hours after your arrival, so you will have time to contact us if there is any problem.
If you find significant differences compared to the accommodation you booked on Erasmusu, you have 24 hours from your arrival to notify us and we will take care of it.
Select dates to see prices