Bed for rent in modern room with TV in 4-bedroom apartment, Tor Pignattara
Room · 7 flatmates · 1 bathroom · 110m2
This is the best choice. We highlight our top homes based on availability, prices, conditions, and verification.
Property verified by Meissa
Our homechecker has reviewed the house and made a video tour to make sure you get exactly what you see in the listing.
Your room (Bedroom 3 - bed 2)
- Property type: apartment
- Floor: basement
- Number of bathrooms: 1
- Elevator: no
- Floor area: 110 m²
- Cleaning service: €35 per person, per month (including detergents and a change of bed linen)
- In case of earlier cancellation the deposit will be kept by the landlord
4 furnished rooms are available to rent in this renovated apartment in the Tor Pignattara neighborhood, in southeast Rome. The apartment is spacious and recently remodeled, and features a modern, fully equipped kitchen with an oven, electric stovetop, and large refrigerator. Each of the bedrooms is simply but tastefully decorated, and has everything you need for a comfortable stay. The brand new bathroom has a beautiful shower, and there is also a separate washroom with a toilet. Additional amenities include a washing machine, terrace, WiFi, central heating, and television. While this area of the city is sometimes referred to as forgotten, it is earning a reputation as a vibrant, multicultural area close to the city center.
What we liked the most
- The additional washroom is convenient for sharing and for guests.
- The entire apartment is newly renovated, with a brand new bathroom and modern kitchen.
- The apartment is located in an affordable, multicultural neighborhood with fantastic street art and ethnic restaurants.
Things to keep in mind
- The apartment is on a floor below street level, so there are very few windows. However the lighting and size of the apartment make it feel bright and spacious.
Available fromJune 01, 2022
Minimum stay2 Months (60 days)
Maximum stayNo maximum stay
Updated 12 days ago
To pay per month
To pay on move in
Services & expenses
- Speaks English: no
- Lives in property: yes
- Deposit: 1 month’s rent (payable at check-in)
- Payment method: cash
- Cleaning service: €35 per person, per month (including detergents and a change of bed linen).
- In case of earlier cancellation the deposit will be kept by the landlord.
- Overnight guests: not permitted
- Contract registration: €12 per month
Other rooms in this accommodation
About the landlord
All our Landlords are vetted by our Trust and Safety team.
The apartment is just down the street from the Torpignattara train station, and the 105, 409, 557, 558, N17, and N18 buses stop nearby.
How to book
Forget about the traditional face-to-face visits, take advantage of online visits! Thanks to the material compiled by our team, including video tours, floor plans and photographs of the property, you can view the property online and have at your fingertips all the information you need to make the best decision.
Don't let them book first! All you have to do is provide us with some basic details and the property will be held for you until you receive a response from the landlord. Note that you won't be charged until the landlord accepts your request. Only then, you will be charged for the first payment.
Landlords have a maximum of 24 hours to accept or reject your booking request. If the landlord accepts, you will be charged the first payment and we will put you in contact with your new landlord. If he/she refuses or does not reply, our team will provide you with new alternatives.
Confirm with the landlord your move-in date and the key collection date. For security reasons, Erasmusu will not send your payment to the landlord until 48 hours after your arrival, so you will have time to contact us if there is any problem.
If you find significant differences compared to the accommodation you booked on Erasmusu, you have 24 hours from your arrival to notify us and we will take care of it.
Select dates to see prices