Apartment with 2 bedrooms for rent in Rome
Apartment · 1 flatmates · 1 bathroom
- Property type: apartment
- Floor: 6
- Elevator: yes
- Number of bathrooms: 1
- Maximum occupancy: 2 people
- Wifi installed: yes
Furnished apartment with 2 bedrooms for rent on Via Carlo Mezzacapo. The property is on the 6th floor of a building with an elevator.
Available fromJune 01, 2022
Minimum stay3 Months (90 days)
Maximum stayNo maximum stay
Updated a day ago
To pay per month
To pay on move in
Services & expenses
- IMPORTANT: This landlord requires the security deposit to be paid through bank transfer before your check-in date
- Possibility of domiciliation (residenza): No
- This landlord only accepts tenants between 18 and 35 years of age.
- Overnight guests permitted: yes
- Pets: not allowed
- Payment method: bank transfer
- Other costs:
- Admin fee: 100€ per tenant (to be paid when you move in)
- Contract registration tax: 1% of total rent cost + 19€ for stamps (to be paid when you move-in) (++what is this?++)
- TARI (refuse collection tax): not included in rent price
- Spese condominiali (building fees): not included in rent price
- Final cleaning: 35€ per tenant (payable at check-out)
- Required documentation:
- ID / Passport
- Codice Fiscale (++what is this?++)
- Residency permit/request (for non-EU Tenant): mandatory requirement for contract registration
- Check-in policies:
- You can check-in from 10 to 13, or from 15 to 20, from Monday to Saturday
- Sunday check-ins: 50€ extra fee
- This landlord does not provide bed linens, pillows, bed sheets or duvets
- Your landlord speaks: Italian, English
- Your landlord does not live on the property
About the landlord
All our Landlords are vetted by our Trust and Safety team.
How to book
Forget about the traditional face-to-face visits, take advantage of online visits! Thanks to the material compiled by our team, including video tours, floor plans and photographs of the property, you can view the property online and have at your fingertips all the information you need to make the best decision.
Don't let them book first! All you have to do is provide us with some basic details and the property will be held for you until you receive a response from the landlord. Note that you won't be charged until the landlord accepts your request. Only then, you will be charged for the first payment.
Landlords have a maximum of 24 hours to accept or reject your booking request. If the landlord accepts, you will be charged the first payment and we will put you in contact with your new landlord. If he/she refuses or does not reply, our team will provide you with new alternatives.
Confirm with the landlord your move-in date and the key collection date. For security reasons, Erasmusu will not send your payment to the landlord until 48 hours after your arrival, so you will have time to contact us if there is any problem.
If you find significant differences compared to the accommodation you booked on Erasmusu, you have 24 hours from your arrival to notify us and we will take care of it.
Select dates to see prices