Sunny studio apartment for rent in Prague 3
Studio · 1 bathroom
Property verified by Ain
Our homechecker has reviewed the house and made a video tour to make sure you get exactly what you see in the listing.
- Property type: apartment
- Floor: 4th
- Elevator: yes
- Number of bathrooms: 1
- Wi-Fi installed: yes
- Parking: no
This sunny studio apartment with 1 bathroom on Slavikova in Prague 3 is fully furnished and has an equipped kitchen. This bright property boasts hardwood floors and a decently sized kitchen, which even includes a breakfast nook and a flat-screen TV.
In Prague 3, you will be right next to a Metro station, which is very convenient if you need to rely on public transport to get around. There is also large farmer's market nearby, where you can buy all your groceries and more. If you don't feel like cooking at home, there's plenty of restaurants and cafes in the area for you to explore.
What we liked the most
- There is plenty of storage space in the equipped kitchen.
- This apartment comes with a dishwasher and a built-in microwave.
- The apartment is just a studio, but it is very modern and well-furnished, and it's easy to relax near the sunny windows.
- The bathroom has a modern glass shower and under-the-sink storage.
- The apartment is near the city which is convenient, but there are still plenty of outdoor parks nearby for nature lovers.
Things to keep in mind
- There is no oven in this apartment, so you will need to head to a local bakery if you want pastries or bread.
Available fromSeptember 01, 2022
Minimum stay1 Month (30 days)
Maximum stay10 Months (300 days)
Updated 4 months ago
To pay per month
To pay on move in
Services & expenses
- Languages spoken: Italian, Czech
- Lives on property: no
- Deposit: 1 month’s rent
- Payment method: bank transfer; credit card
About the landlord
All our Landlords are vetted by our Trust and Safety team.
- Jiřího z Poděbrad Metro station is a 3-minute walk away from the apartment and serves line A.
How to book
Forget about the traditional face-to-face visits, take advantage of online visits! Thanks to the material compiled by our team, including video tours, floor plans and photographs of the property, you can view the property online and have at your fingertips all the information you need to make the best decision.
Don't let them book first! All you have to do is provide us with some basic details and the property will be held for you until you receive a response from the landlord. Note that you won't be charged until the landlord accepts your request. Only then, you will be charged for the first payment.
Landlords have a maximum of 24 hours to accept or reject your booking request. If the landlord accepts, you will be charged the first payment and we will put you in contact with your new landlord. If he/she refuses or does not reply, our team will provide you with new alternatives.
Confirm with the landlord your move-in date and the key collection date. For security reasons, Erasmusu will not send your payment to the landlord until 48 hours after your arrival, so you will have time to contact us if there is any problem.
If you find significant differences compared to the accommodation you booked on Erasmusu, you have 24 hours from your arrival to notify us and we will take care of it.
Select dates to see prices