Modern studio apartment for rent in cool residence hall in Palaiseau
Studio · 1 bathroom · 19m2
Property verified by Ugo
Verification date 18 Feb 2020
Our homechecker has reviewed the house and made a video tour to make sure you get exactly what you see in the listing.
- Property type: studio in a residence
- Elevator: yes
- Number of bathrooms: 1
- Wi-Fi installed: yes
- Parking (optional):
- Outdoor: €40 per month
- Indoor: €60 per month
A modern but practical studio apartment in a large residence hall with a fun chill-out area, stylish common areas, arcade, unique music space, and a spacious shared kitchen in Palaiseau. You will be a 10-minute walk from the Massy - Palaiseau RER station, and nearby you'll find lots of small shops and restaurants to enjoy.
Available fromMay 17, 2022
Minimum stay1 Month (30 days)
Maximum stayNo maximum stay
Updated 9 days ago
To pay per month
To pay on move in
Services & expenses
Firstly, please grab the following documents. You’ll need them in the next stage of your application, and you won’t be able to make a booking without them.
Landlords in Paris need proof of identity and proof of income to make an informed decision about who will be living in their property. Your documents will be securely stored in our database and only be seen by the landlord, never other tenants.
- Overnight guests permitted: yes
- Payment method: bank transfer, credit card
- Possibility of domiciliation: yes
- CAF/APL: yes
- Additional fees: depending on which storey your room is located on:
- Ground floor to 3rd floor: no extra fee
- From 4th to 6th floor: €10 per month
- From 7th to 8th floor: €20 per month
- Additional fees (Admin fee)
- For a period of more than 6 months: 4.5% of the annual rent. For example: 1000€ (rent) x 12 (months) x 4.5% = 540€
- For a period of 1-5 months: 2.5% of the annual rent
- Check-in/out hours: 9:00 - 17:30 (Monday - Friday only)
- Out of hours check-in: not possible (weekends and bank holidays)
- Required documentation:
- ID / Passport
- Work contract
- University acceptance letter (if applicable)
- Recent paychecks / Bank statement (if French)
- Home insurance
- Last tax declaration (if French)
- Guarantor (if French)
- Your landlord speaks: English, French, Chinese
- Your landlord does not live on the property
- For more information on renting in France, ++click here++
About the landlord
All our Landlords are vetted by our Trust and Safety team.
How to book
Forget about the traditional face-to-face visits, take advantage of online visits! Thanks to the material compiled by our team, including video tours, floor plans and photographs of the property, you can view the property online and have at your fingertips all the information you need to make the best decision.
Don't let them book first! All you have to do is provide us with some basic details and the property will be held for you until you receive a response from the landlord. Note that you won't be charged until the landlord accepts your request. Only then, you will be charged for the first payment.
Landlords have a maximum of 24 hours to accept or reject your booking request. If the landlord accepts, you will be charged the first payment and we will put you in contact with your new landlord. If he/she refuses or does not reply, our team will provide you with new alternatives.
Confirm with the landlord your move-in date and the key collection date. For security reasons, Erasmusu will not send your payment to the landlord until 48 hours after your arrival, so you will have time to contact us if there is any problem.
If you find significant differences compared to the accommodation you booked on Erasmusu, you have 24 hours from your arrival to notify us and we will take care of it.
Select dates to see prices