Great room with chest of drawers in 3-bedroom apartment, Courbevoie
Room · 2 flatmates · 1 bathroom · 100m2
Property verified by Anna
Verification date 07 Aug 2017
Our homechecker has reviewed the house and made a video tour to make sure you get exactly what you see in the listing.
Your room (Bedroom 2 - Double bed)
- Property type: apartment
- Floor area: 100 m²
- Floor: 6th
- Elevator: yes
- Number of bathrooms: 1
Rooms for rent in elegant 3-bedroom apartment for professionals in Courbevoie. This property is great for professionals. It features large shared spaces, spacious bedrooms and lovely amenities. The kitchen comes fully-equipped and with plenty of counter space, making it perfect for people love to cook and share a meal with others. The bathroom features lovely tiling and an updated shower and sink.
The bedrooms will certainly make you happy. Two have their own private balcony, while the other has a big window with a nice courtyard view. You can work at your desk or relax on your double bed.
Courbevoie, while a little outside the city centre, remains well-connected to the rest of the city and is great for professionals who work in the nearby business district. There are plenty of shops, restaurants and supermarkets in your neighbourhood. If you like the performing arts, you're right next door to the Courbevoie events centre. Just behind that is the sports complex - if you like tennis, try the Jean Borotra Tennis club.
What we liked the most
- Bedrooms 1 and 2 have their own balcony.
- Convenient for people who work at La Défense or in Neuilly.
- The apartment is very spacious and has a lovely, warm atmosphere.
- It's right next door to a modern sports complex.
Things to keep in mind
- There is no metro nearby, but there are many busses.
Available fromMay 16, 2022
Minimum stay3 Months (90 days)
Maximum stayNo maximum stay
Updated 3 days ago
To pay per month
To pay on move in
Services & expenses
Firstly, please grab the following documents. You’ll need them in the next stage of your application, and you won’t be able to make a booking without them.
Landlords in Paris need proof of identity and proof of income to make an informed decision about who will be living in their property. Your documents will be securely stored in our database and only be seen by the landlord, never other tenants.
- Languages spoken: English, Spanish, French, Portuguese
- Lives on property: no
- Deposit: 2 months’ rent
- Payment method: cash; bank transfer
- CAF/APL accepted: yes
- Possibility of domiciliation: yes
Other rooms in this accommodation
About the landlord
All our Landlords are vetted by our Trust and Safety team.
- Get to the city centre in 40 minutes. Take the 175 bus from Pont Bineau to Pont de Neuilly. From there, walk to Esplanade de La Défense where you'll catch the Metro 1 line direct into Châtelet station.
- Charles de Gaulle airport is just another 35 minutes from Châtelet-les-Halles station. Take the RER B (rapid transit) direct to the airport.
- Paris' North Station is 45 minutes away. Take the 275 bus from Paix - Verdun to Pont de Levallois. There, take the Metro 3 line to Villiers where you'll transfer to the 2 line. Continue on the 2 line to Anvers.
How to book
Forget about the traditional face-to-face visits, take advantage of online visits! Thanks to the material compiled by our team, including video tours, floor plans and photographs of the property, you can view the property online and have at your fingertips all the information you need to make the best decision.
Don't let them book first! All you have to do is provide us with some basic details and the property will be held for you until you receive a response from the landlord. Note that you won't be charged until the landlord accepts your request. Only then, you will be charged for the first payment.
Landlords have a maximum of 24 hours to accept or reject your booking request. If the landlord accepts, you will be charged the first payment and we will put you in contact with your new landlord. If he/she refuses or does not reply, our team will provide you with new alternatives.
Confirm with the landlord your move-in date and the key collection date. For security reasons, Erasmusu will not send your payment to the landlord until 48 hours after your arrival, so you will have time to contact us if there is any problem.
If you find significant differences compared to the accommodation you booked on Erasmusu, you have 24 hours from your arrival to notify us and we will take care of it.
Select dates to see prices