1-bedroom apartment for rent in Paris (Paris, France)
About the property
- Property type: apartment
- Wifi: yes
Furnished 1 bedroom apartment for rent in Paris.
Property available fromMarch 10, 2023
What is the minimum stay?6 Months (180 days)
What is the maximum stay?No maximum stay
Updated 15 days ago
How much to pay per month?
Which bills are included?
Payments at check in
Other expenses and services
Firstly, please grab the following documents. You’ll need them in the next stage of your application, and you won’t be able to make a booking without them.
Landlords in Paris need proof of identity and proof of income to make an informed decision about who will be living in their property. Your documents will be securely stored in our database and only be seen by the landlord, never other tenants.
- Other costs:
- Cleaning service (optional)
- Admin Fee:
- Stays of 2 months or less : 20% total rent
- Stays of 2 to 6 months : 50% monthly rent
- Stays of 6 to 12 months 75% monthly rent
- Stays of 12 months and more 1 month rent
- Deposit fee:
- less than 6 months stays: 1 month
- more than 6 months stays: 2 months
(French written only):
- copy of your ID (in case you are EU citizen in Schengen space) /or/ PASSPORT+VISA
- proof of your current address (ie.: phone or electricity bill)
- working contract + 3 last payslips. If you live at someone's place (like your parents, a sibling, a friend, etc...), we'll need a proof of this person's address + this person's ID card + a letter from this person saying they host you, reminding the address of the place.
In case your salary doesn't cover 3 times the monthly rent, or if you have no salary, you'll need to bring a guarantor. If you do, we will also need this person's documents:
- copy of ID or PASSPORT
- proof of her/his current address
- working contract + 3 last payslips
- this person's phone number + email.
- 2 last tax income / balance sheets of the company
This Landlord is a GARANTME partner. If you don't have French guarantors you can get your certificate quickly online: https://garantme.fr/en/spotahome
- For more information on renting in France, ++click here++
Information about the landlord
All our landlords are verified by our team.
Do you want to make a reservation?
Rent your house 100% online
Forget about the traditional face-to-face visits, take advantage of online visits! Thanks to the material compiled by our team, including video tours, floor plans and photographs of the property, you can view the property online and have at your fingertips all the information you need to make the best decision.
Send your booking request
Don't let them book first! All you have to do is provide us with some basic details and the property will be held for you until you receive a response from the landlord. Note that you won't be charged until the landlord accepts your request. Only then, you will be charged for the first payment.
Landlords have a maximum of 24 hours to accept or reject your booking request. If the landlord accepts, you will be charged the first payment and we will put you in contact with your new landlord. If he/she refuses or does not reply, our team will provide you with new alternatives.
Confirm with the landlord your move-in date and the key collection date. For security reasons, Erasmusu will not send your payment to the landlord until 48 hours after your arrival, so you will have time to contact us if there is any problem.
Remember: you have 24 hours to check the conditions of the accommodation and report any problem
If you find significant differences compared to the accommodation you booked on Erasmusu, you have 24 hours from your arrival to notify us and we will take care of it.
You may also like...
When do you want to go?