2-bedrooms apartment for rent in Louvre Rivoli Paris
Apartment · 1 flatmates
The apartment is located in the 1st district, near the metro station Louvre-Rivoli, Palais-Royal, les Halles. Not far from the Louvre Pyramid, in the rue du Louvre.
On the 5th floor on the street, accessible by elevator, this 65m² furnished apartment is composed of a living room, two bedrooms, an open fully equipped kitchen and two shower rooms with toilets.
The apartment is equipped with double glazing.
The heating and hot water are individual electric.
Secured access by a digicode on the street.
A living room with sofa/bed, armchairs, dining table, TV and large wardrobes
Bedroom 1 with a double bed and storage space
Bedroom 2 with a double bed and storage space
A fully equipped open kitchen including: microwave, washing machine, hob, fridge, worktop, oven, dishwasher, kettle, coffee maker and all the necessary to cook
Shower room 1 with basin, shower cubicle and WC
Shower room 2 with basin, shower cubicle and WC
There is Wifi in the apartment
Available fromMay 19, 2022
Minimum stay1 Month (30 days)
Maximum stayNo maximum stay
Updated 6 days ago
To pay per month
To pay on move in
Services & expenses
Firstly, please grab the following documents. You’ll need them in the next stage of your application, and you won’t be able to make a booking without them.
Landlords in Paris need proof of identity and proof of income to make an informed decision about who will be living in their property. Your documents will be securely stored in our database and only be seen by the landlord, never other tenants.
- Other costs:
- Cleaning service (optional)
- Admin Fee: 2 months : 20% total rent ; rent of 2 to 6 months : 50% monthly rent ; rent of 6 to 12 months 75% monthly rent ; rent of 12 months and more 1 month rent
- Deposit fee: 1 month if less than 6 months 2 month if more than 6 months
(French written only):
- copy of your ID (in case you are EU citizen in Schengen space) /or/ PASSPORT+VISA
- proof of your current address (ie.: phone or electricity bill)
- working contract + 3 last payslipsIf you live at someone's place (like your parents, a sibling, a friend, etc...), we'll need a proof of this person's address + this person's ID card + a letter from this person saying they host you, reminding the address of the place.
In case your salary doesn't cover 3 times the monthly rent, or if you have no salary, you'll need to bring a guarantor. If you do, we will also need this person's documents:
- copy of her/his ID or PASSPORT
- proof of her/his current address
- working contract + 3 last payslips
- this person's phone number + emailIf this person is a company owner, and has no working contract nor payslips, please send us:- an official document bringing the company ID including your guarantor's name on it
- 2 last tax income / balance sheets of the company
Finally, in the case you can't provide any French or English written documents, we advise you to check out companies for Garant in France that can help you to guarantee your rental. Once you receive the certificate please send it with your personal document (listed on first point).
- For more information on renting in France, ++click here++
About the landlord
All our Landlords are vetted by our Trust and Safety team.
How to book
Forget about the traditional face-to-face visits, take advantage of online visits! Thanks to the material compiled by our team, including video tours, floor plans and photographs of the property, you can view the property online and have at your fingertips all the information you need to make the best decision.
Don't let them book first! All you have to do is provide us with some basic details and the property will be held for you until you receive a response from the landlord. Note that you won't be charged until the landlord accepts your request. Only then, you will be charged for the first payment.
Landlords have a maximum of 24 hours to accept or reject your booking request. If the landlord accepts, you will be charged the first payment and we will put you in contact with your new landlord. If he/she refuses or does not reply, our team will provide you with new alternatives.
Confirm with the landlord your move-in date and the key collection date. For security reasons, Erasmusu will not send your payment to the landlord until 48 hours after your arrival, so you will have time to contact us if there is any problem.
If you find significant differences compared to the accommodation you booked on Erasmusu, you have 24 hours from your arrival to notify us and we will take care of it.
Select dates to see prices