1-bedroom apartment for rent in Chaillot
Apartment · 1 bathroom
- Property type: apartment
- Number of bathrooms: 1
- Wifi installed: yes
Furnished 1-bedroom apartment for rent on Avenue Raymond Poincaré.
It is a room redone in a beautiful Haussmanian building, on the 6th floor with elevator. - A living room with single bed - A dining area - An equipped kitchenette: refrigerator, microwave, induction cooker, kettle, coffee machine...) - A shower room with WC - High speed internet (WiFi) and TV - Sheets and towels provided
Accommodation on the 6th floor with elevator
The neighborhood is very pleasant, lively and residential (Haussmanian stone buildings all around), good security, and yet there is everything you could want nearby: stores, cafes and restaurants of all types, transportation, monuments...)
The apartment is very close to the Eiffel Tower, the Trocadero and the Champs Elysées. Close are also the Museum of Modern Art of Paris, the Guimet Museum (Asian part of the Louvre). Buses and metro take you very quickly to the Louvre, Versailles and of course to the historic heart of Les Halles or the Latin Quarter.
It is the ideal place to discover Paris. Many shops are located in the immediate vicinity of the apartment (restaurants, cheese shop, supermarket, bakeries, etc).
The geographical situation of the apartment will allow you to move very easily in the capital via these numerous possibilities of public transport: - Subway: Victor Hugo (line 2), located at 1 minute walk - Subway : Charles de Gaules / Etoile (line 1, 2,6 + RER A) located at 8 minutes on foot
- We haven’t visited this place... yet. We send Homecheckers to visit every apartment on Spotahome, so come back soon for a guided tour plus 360° and HD photos.
Available fromMay 30, 2022
Minimum stay3 Months (90 days)
Maximum stayNo maximum stay
Updated 5 minutes ago
To pay per month
To pay on move in
Services & expenses
Firstly, please grab the following documents. You’ll need them in the next stage of your application, and you won’t be able to make a booking without them.
Landlords in Paris need proof of identity and proof of income to make an informed decision about who will be living in their property. Your documents will be securely stored in our database and only be seen by the landlord, never other tenants.
- To book this property with zero deposit, you will have to successfully pass the vetting process via open banking or uploading the required documentation. This process is very easy and quick and it is designed to avoid fraud, as well as ensure tenants have the financial means to pay for the rent of this property. If you are booking for more than one tenant, please include the other tenant details when making your booking request. If you do not pass the vetting process, the Landlord will be able to cancel the booking
- Payment method: credit card
- CAF/APL: no
- Check-in hours: 9:00-18:00
- Check-out hours: 11:00
- Required documentation:
- ID / Passport
- Work contract
- University acceptance letter (if applicable)
- Recent paychecks / Bank statement
- Codice fiscale (++what is this?++)
- Proof of temporary or permanent residency in city
- Your landlord speaks: English, Spanish, French
- Your landlord does not live on the property
- For more information on renting in France, ++click here++
About the landlord
All our Landlords are vetted by our Trust and Safety team.
How to book
Forget about the traditional face-to-face visits, take advantage of online visits! Thanks to the material compiled by our team, including video tours, floor plans and photographs of the property, you can view the property online and have at your fingertips all the information you need to make the best decision.
Don't let them book first! All you have to do is provide us with some basic details and the property will be held for you until you receive a response from the landlord. Note that you won't be charged until the landlord accepts your request. Only then, you will be charged for the first payment.
Landlords have a maximum of 24 hours to accept or reject your booking request. If the landlord accepts, you will be charged the first payment and we will put you in contact with your new landlord. If he/she refuses or does not reply, our team will provide you with new alternatives.
Confirm with the landlord your move-in date and the key collection date. For security reasons, Erasmusu will not send your payment to the landlord until 48 hours after your arrival, so you will have time to contact us if there is any problem.
If you find significant differences compared to the accommodation you booked on Erasmusu, you have 24 hours from your arrival to notify us and we will take care of it.
Select dates to see prices