Shared apartment in Milan
Room · 3 flatmates · 1 bathroom
Your room ()
The apartment, consisting of 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and a kitchen, is equipped with LED TV, WI-FI, Dishwasher, Washing Machine, and Cleaning Service once a week for all common areas.
The € 50.00 per month includes electricity, water, Tari, WI-FI and weekly cleaning of common areas such as the kitchen and bathrooms. The monthly fee includes condominium expenses and heating.
The minimum stay is 6 months with 3 months notice for the termination of the contract. Couples are only allowed in double rooms. No agency fees. Security deposit of three months, excluding utilities.
The contract is duly registered and entitles the residents to a parking space and other advantages such as domiciliation.
Available fromMay 16, 2022
Minimum stay6 Months (180 days)
Maximum stayNo maximum stay
Updated 3 days ago
To pay per month
To pay on move in
Services & expenses
- Languages spoken: Italian, English
- Lives on property: no
- Payment method: cash; bank transfer
- Possibility of domiciliation: yes
- Contract fee: payable by tenant (1% of annual rent) (what is this?) + 16€ of stamp.
- The tenant is required to pay the following soon after the booking confirmation:
- Contract fee
- The tenant will also have to sign the contract before check-in
- IMPORTANT Minimum stay (including starting months):
- January: 7 months
- February: 6 months
- March: 6 months
- April: 4 months
- May: 4 months
- June: 3 months
- July: 3 months
- August: 5 months
- September: 6 months
- October 5 months
- November: 4 months
- December: 3 months
- Taking into account the min stay, then, contracts cannot end in April, May, June, November.
- If a booking of 3-months stay is accepted, a security deposit of only 2 months (instead of 3) is required.
- Utility bills:
- The stated fixed cost also includes taxes, building fees, and weekly cleaning of common areas (for apartments rented by bedrooms only)
- Check-in is only for free Monday-Friday
- Extra charge of 50€ for check-ins on weekends and bank holidays.
The landlord only accepts tenants who are younger than 32 years old.
Other rooms in this accommodation
About the landlord
All our Landlords are vetted by our Trust and Safety team.
How to book
Forget about the traditional face-to-face visits, take advantage of online visits! Thanks to the material compiled by our team, including video tours, floor plans and photographs of the property, you can view the property online and have at your fingertips all the information you need to make the best decision.
Don't let them book first! All you have to do is provide us with some basic details and the property will be held for you until you receive a response from the landlord. Note that you won't be charged until the landlord accepts your request. Only then, you will be charged for the first payment.
Landlords have a maximum of 24 hours to accept or reject your booking request. If the landlord accepts, you will be charged the first payment and we will put you in contact with your new landlord. If he/she refuses or does not reply, our team will provide you with new alternatives.
Confirm with the landlord your move-in date and the key collection date. For security reasons, Erasmusu will not send your payment to the landlord until 48 hours after your arrival, so you will have time to contact us if there is any problem.
If you find significant differences compared to the accommodation you booked on Erasmusu, you have 24 hours from your arrival to notify us and we will take care of it.
Select dates to see prices