Shared apartment in Milan
Room · 2 flatmates · 1 bathroom · 75m2
Property verified by Nicolas
Verification date 05 Apr 2019
Our homechecker has reviewed the house and made a video tour to make sure you get exactly what you see in the listing.
Your room (Bedroom 2 - bed 1)
- Property type: apartment
- Floor: 7th
- Elevator: yes
- Number of bathrooms: 1
- Wi-Fi installed: yes
The chic, suburban spot.
Because living in the suburbs is the real deal.
Will I like it here?
Perhaps. Do you like living in a tranquil area? Is your home your haven? This might be the spot for you.
Beautiful, breezy interiors in a well-lit space, fully equipped with everything you need and more.
Really? Tell me more...
You will love this kitchen. Fully- equipped, modern appliances, plenty of storage and seating space- what more could you possibly need?
We think this is the perfect spot for individuals looking to reside outside of the city buzz and really enjoy coming home on an evening.
Your top 3 reasons to live here:
- Bright rooms- well-lit, luminous, and lovely and breezy.
- Locations- away from the mad city buzz; you can really get the best of both worlds living here.
- Fully-equipped and modern kitchen- the way every Italian kitchen should be.
Help me make up my mind...
This is a welcoming 2-bedroom apartment located in a lovely suburb of Milan. Located away from the main city centre buzz, this is a well-connected zone, full of life.
The interior of the property is nothing short of spectacular with bright modernly furnished rooms, plenty of room to host, socialise and relax. Meets every criteria for the definition of a loving home.
What we liked the most
- Living in a bright, vibrant and welcoming space that you'll want to show off to everyone and their cat.
- Strolling around the neighbourhood without a care in the world and having to face the daily rush.
- Cooking up a storm in your modern, fully-equipped and stylish kitchen.
Available fromJune 11, 2022
Minimum stay6 Months (180 days)
Maximum stayNo maximum stay
Updated 8 days ago
To pay per month
To pay on move in
Services & expenses
- Languages spoken: Italian, English
- Lives on property: no
- Payment method: cash; bank transfer
- Possibility of domiciliation: yes
- Contract fee: payable by tenant (1% of annual rent) (what is this?) + 16€ of stamp.
- The tenant is required to pay the following soon after the booking confirmation:
- Contract fee
- The tenant will also have to sign the contract before check-in
- IMPORTANT Minimum stay (including starting months):
- January: 7 months
- February: 6 months
- March: 6 months
- April: 4 months
- May: 4 months
- June: 3 months
- July: 3 months
- August: 5 months
- September: 6 months
- October 5 months
- November: 4 months
- December: 3 months
- Taking into account the min stay, then, contracts cannot end in April, May, June, November.
- If a booking of 3-months stay is accepted, a security deposit of only 2 months (instead of 3) is required.
- Utility bills:
- The stated fixed cost also includes taxes, building fees, and weekly cleaning of common areas (for apartments rented by bedrooms only)
- Check-in is only for free Monday-Friday
- Extra charge of 50€ for check-ins on weekends and bank holidays.
The landlord only accepts tenants who are younger than 32 years old.
Other rooms in this accommodation
About the landlord
All our Landlords are vetted by our Trust and Safety team.
The following stations are within walking distance of the property:
- Milano San Cristoforo
- Bande Nere (L1)
- Gambara (L1)
How to book
Forget about the traditional face-to-face visits, take advantage of online visits! Thanks to the material compiled by our team, including video tours, floor plans and photographs of the property, you can view the property online and have at your fingertips all the information you need to make the best decision.
Don't let them book first! All you have to do is provide us with some basic details and the property will be held for you until you receive a response from the landlord. Note that you won't be charged until the landlord accepts your request. Only then, you will be charged for the first payment.
Landlords have a maximum of 24 hours to accept or reject your booking request. If the landlord accepts, you will be charged the first payment and we will put you in contact with your new landlord. If he/she refuses or does not reply, our team will provide you with new alternatives.
Confirm with the landlord your move-in date and the key collection date. For security reasons, Erasmusu will not send your payment to the landlord until 48 hours after your arrival, so you will have time to contact us if there is any problem.
If you find significant differences compared to the accommodation you booked on Erasmusu, you have 24 hours from your arrival to notify us and we will take care of it.
Select dates to see prices