Large single room with bike parking (Milan, Italy)
Room · 4 flatmates · 2 bathrooms
Your room (Bedroom 5)
About the property
- Property type: apartment
- Floor: 1
- Elevator: yes
- Number of bathrooms: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 5 people
- Wifi installed: yes
Rooms for rent in a furnished apartment with 5 bedrooms on Via Giulio Ceradini. The property is on the 1st floor of a building with an elevator.
Property available fromMarch 01, 2024
What is the minimum stay?5 Months (152 days)
What is the maximum stay?13 Months (390 days)
Updated 2 days ago
How much to pay per month?
Which bills are included?
Payments at check in
Other expenses and services
IMPORTANT: After your booking is confirmed, this landlord will send you an e-mail requesting a copy of your ID. Please send them the requested documents not later than 24 hours after booking confirmation. Once the landlord has all your documents, he'll ask you to sign the contract and pay the deposit and the admin fee to complete the process.
This landlord requires a 48 hours notice (from the moment you receive your lease contract) in order to organize your check-in (e.g. if you book a room on March 1st, you cannot check-in on March 2nd, but only from March 4th onwards)
This landlord only accepts tenants with age between 18 and 35 years old
- Overnight guests permitted: yes, if previously agreed with your housemates
- Payment methods accepted: bank transfer; credit card
- Other costs: 450€ admin fee [as mentioned in the pricing section] (225€ to be paid before check-in; 225€ will be deducted from security deposit at check-out) which include:
- Contract registration tax + stamps (what is this?)
- TARI (refuse collection tax)
- Spese condominiali (building fees)
- Check-out cleaning fee
- Contract termination fee
- Check-in/check-out (in Milan, only on weekdays, NO CHECK-INS ON WEEKEND AND BANK HOLIDAYS)
- Customer care assistance and damage maintenance
- Required documentation:
- ID / Passport
- Codice Fiscale: You need to provide this before or on your check-in day. If you don't provide it, the landlord will apply for it for you, for a price of 60€. You can find more informationhereon how to apply for your Codice Fiscale
- Proof of temporary or permanent residency in city
- Residence permit or its official request with the appointment to collect it*
*If you don't have a residence permit and haven't asked for it yet, go to the nearest Post Office with "Sportello Amico" and fill up the three yellow kit.
- Your landlord speaks: English, Italian
- Residency: yes
- Your landlord does not live in the property
Please notice that bedrooms will be cleaned anytime the tenants change, however the cleaning of the common rooms are responsibility of the tenants living in the flat.
Information about the landlord
All our landlords are verified by our team.
See more rooms
Do you want to make a reservation?
Rent your house 100% online
Forget about the traditional face-to-face visits, take advantage of online visits! Thanks to the material compiled by our team, including video tours, floor plans and photographs of the property, you can view the property online and have at your fingertips all the information you need to make the best decision.
Send your booking request
Don't let them book first! All you have to do is provide us with some basic details and the property will be held for you until you receive a response from the landlord. Note that you won't be charged until the landlord accepts your request. Only then, you will be charged for the first payment.
Landlords have a maximum of 24 hours to accept or reject your booking request. If the landlord accepts, you will be charged the first payment and we will put you in contact with your new landlord. If he/she refuses or does not reply, our team will provide you with new alternatives.
Confirm with the landlord your move-in date and the key collection date. For security reasons, Erasmusu will not send your payment to the landlord until 48 hours after your arrival, so you will have time to contact us if there is any problem.
You may also like...
When do you want to go?