Bed in shared room for rent in 8-bedroom apartment in Sesto San Giovanni (Milan, Italy)
Room · 7 flatmates · 2 bathrooms · 100m2
Property verified by Nicolo
Verification date 24 Jun 2021
Our homechecker has reviewed the house and made a video tour to make sure you get exactly what you see in the listing.
Your room (Bedroom 3- bed 1)
About the property
- Property type: apartment
- Floor: 5th
- Elevator: yes
- Number of bathrooms: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 8 people
- Wifi installed: yes
Beds for rent in a furnished 8-bedroom apartment on Via Carlo Marx.
Property available fromInvalid date
What is the minimum stay?4 Months (125 days)
What is the maximum stay?No maximum stay
Updated a month ago
How much to pay per month?
Which bills are included?
Payments at check in
Other expenses and services
- IMPORTANT: in case of bookings shorter than 6 months, the monthly rent shown increases by an extra 80€.
- Payment method: cash; bank transfer, credit/ debit card
- Possibility of domiciliation: no
- Other costs:
- Monthly cleaning of common areas is included in the price of rent
- Contract registration tax: 150€ per tenant
- For beds for rent in shared bedrooms: the utilities mentioned are per person, not per room.
- An extra fee of 80€ will be required in case of booking modification (after its confirmation).
- Required documentation:
- ID / Passport
- Work contract
- University acceptance letter (if applicable)
- Codice fiscale (++what is this?++)
- Residence permit
- The day of the check-in you will collect the keys at the office of the property manager.
- Check-in hours: 9:00 - 17:00 (Monday - Friday) Check-in will be made in the landlord's office.
- Out of hours check-in (weekend, bank holidays, out of hours): €100
- Final cleaning fee: €120 per person to pay at check-in
- Your landlord speaks: English, Italian.
- Your landlord does not live on the property.
- The landlord only accepts tenants under 32 years of age.
Information about the landlord
All our landlords are verified by our team.
See more rooms
Do you want to make a reservation?
Rent your house 100% online
Forget about the traditional face-to-face visits, take advantage of online visits! Thanks to the material compiled by our team, including video tours, floor plans and photographs of the property, you can view the property online and have at your fingertips all the information you need to make the best decision.
Send your booking request
Don't let them book first! All you have to do is provide us with some basic details and the property will be held for you until you receive a response from the landlord. Note that you won't be charged until the landlord accepts your request. Only then, you will be charged for the first payment.
Landlords have a maximum of 24 hours to accept or reject your booking request. If the landlord accepts, you will be charged the first payment and we will put you in contact with your new landlord. If he/she refuses or does not reply, our team will provide you with new alternatives.
Confirm with the landlord your move-in date and the key collection date. For security reasons, Erasmusu will not send your payment to the landlord until 48 hours after your arrival, so you will have time to contact us if there is any problem.
Remember: you have 24 hours to check the conditions of the accommodation and report any problem
If you find significant differences compared to the accommodation you booked on Erasmusu, you have 24 hours from your arrival to notify us and we will take care of it.
You may also like...
When do you want to go?