Cozy room for rent in 2-bedroom apartment in Gallaratese
Room · 1 flatmates · 1 bathroom · 71m2
This is the best choice. We highlight our top homes based on availability, prices, conditions, and verification.
Property verified by Nicolas
Verification date 30 Apr 2019
Our homechecker has reviewed the house and made a video tour to make sure you get exactly what you see in the listing.
Your room (Bedroom 2 - single bed)
- LL lives in the apartment with her daughter
- Property type: apartment
- Elevator: yes
- Number of bathrooms: 1
- Parking (optional): no
The roomy room
Because I like my personal space
Will I like it here?
Looking for a spot a little outside the hustle and bustle? Need a generous room to come back to after a long day? Check this one out.
Really? Tell me more...
You'll love the tidy style of this apartment. Polished floors, white walls, bright windows and traditional tiles in the bathroom. Easy living.
We think it’s ideal for a young student. Save some money by living a little outside the city centre. You'll have more cash to spend on the weekend when you're done with your lectures.
Your top 3 reasons to rent here:
- Did you catch the balcony off the living room? What about the one off the kitchen?
- Check out the nearby Parco Aldo Aniasi community garden.
- Fancy a soak in the bathtub after a long day?
But you need to know this...
- You'll have access to a washing machine but no dryer, so maybe invest in a drying rack.
- Smoking is allowed in this apartment, but only on the balcony.
Help me make up my mind...
This is a tidy 2-bedroom apartment on Via Appennini, Milan. Grab a spacious room with all the essentials ready and waiting for you. From the spacious living room to the traditional decor.
We think this apartment is ideal for a solo student. Grab a spot outside the centre of Milan where you can relax on the weekend after a hard day of lectures.
What we liked the most
- Drinking with your flatmate on one of 2 balconies – be social.
- Walking through nearby Parco Aldo Aniasi – maybe take a picnic.
- Relaxing after a long day in the bathtub – grab a wine.
Things to keep in mind
- It will take around 40-minutes to get into the centre of Milan, so plan your journey carefully.
Available fromMay 16, 2022
Minimum stay1 Month (30 days)
Maximum stayNo maximum stay
Updated a day ago
To pay per month
To pay on move in
Services & expenses
- Payment method: cash
- Contract registration tax: nothing! The landlord assumes this cost (++what is this?++)
- Bills & other costs
- TARI (refuse collection tax): yes, included in price of rent (++what is this?++)
- Required documentation:
- ID / Passport
- Your landlord speaks: Italian
- Your landlord does not live on the property
About the landlord
All our Landlords are vetted by our Trust and Safety team.
- The following Metro station is within a 10-minute walk of this apartment:
- Molino Dorino (Line 1)
How to book
Forget about the traditional face-to-face visits, take advantage of online visits! Thanks to the material compiled by our team, including video tours, floor plans and photographs of the property, you can view the property online and have at your fingertips all the information you need to make the best decision.
Don't let them book first! All you have to do is provide us with some basic details and the property will be held for you until you receive a response from the landlord. Note that you won't be charged until the landlord accepts your request. Only then, you will be charged for the first payment.
Landlords have a maximum of 24 hours to accept or reject your booking request. If the landlord accepts, you will be charged the first payment and we will put you in contact with your new landlord. If he/she refuses or does not reply, our team will provide you with new alternatives.
Confirm with the landlord your move-in date and the key collection date. For security reasons, Erasmusu will not send your payment to the landlord until 48 hours after your arrival, so you will have time to contact us if there is any problem.
If you find significant differences compared to the accommodation you booked on Erasmusu, you have 24 hours from your arrival to notify us and we will take care of it.
Select dates to see prices