Bed for rent in a spacious room shared with balcony in 3-bedroom apartment, Lorenteggio
Room · 3 flatmates · 2 bathrooms · 110m2
Your room (Bedroom 1 - bed 1)
This apartment is located on the 9th floor of a building which is equipped with an elevator. It has central heating and central water heating. You can dry your clothes on racks inside the apartment or on the terrace. Biweekly cleaning of the common areas is included in the rental price.
Located on Via Giuseppe Adami, this 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom interior apartment is quiet and well-connected to the center. The neighborhood is to the south of central Milan and has lots of supermarkets. The flat has 2 double occupancy rooms and 1 single occupancy room available for rent and the shared spaces include the big, fully equipped kitchen with a TV, dining table, and a gas stove and oven, and 2 bathrooms. The rooms are very spacious and has plenty of space for tenants to stretch out. There is a big balcony, accessible via the kitchen, that looks over the tranquil surrounding area, and tenants can have a quick coffee on the lawn chair. All in all, this 110 m2 property would be perfect for those who want to meet new people while studying in the beautiful city of Milan!
What we liked the most
- Being on the 9th floor, the view from the exterior windows and balcony are very pleasant. You have sweeping views of the calm, residential neighborhood.
- The rooms are quite spacious; even the double occupancy rooms have enough room for each tenant to maintain their own space.
- The kitchen is big and has a TV that tenants can watch while making a homemade meal.
- There are 2 bathrooms for 5 tenants to share.
Things to keep in mind
- The apartment is located outside of Milan center, but there are various transportation options within walking distance.
Available fromMay 16, 2022
Minimum stay6 Months (180 days)
Maximum stayNo maximum stay
Updated an hour ago
To pay per month
To pay on move in
Services & expenses
- Overnight guests permitted: NO
- Pets: NO
- Payment method: Credit card or bank transfer
- Other costs:
- Tourist tax (tassa di soggiorno): No
- Spese condominiali (building fees): yes, included in price of rent
- TARI (refuse collection tax): Included in price of rent (++what is this?++)
- Bin collection: included in rent
- Common Areas Fortnightly cleaning service (mandatory): Included in price of rent.
- Weekly cleaning fee (optional): upon request
- Check-in hours: 9:00-19:00
- Check-out hours: 9:00-19:00
- Out of hours check-in: upon request
- Check-out cleaning fee: upon request
- Required documentation:
- ID / Passport
- Codice fiscale (Italian National Insurance Number)
- COVID Test Negative result
- Your landlord speaks: English, Italian, Spanish.
- Your landlord does not live on the property
Other rooms in this accommodation
About the landlord
All our Landlords are vetted by our Trust and Safety team.
Metro station Famagosta (line 2) is an 8 minute walk. Metro and train station Romolo (metro line 2, train line S9) is a 15 minute walk.
How to book
Forget about the traditional face-to-face visits, take advantage of online visits! Thanks to the material compiled by our team, including video tours, floor plans and photographs of the property, you can view the property online and have at your fingertips all the information you need to make the best decision.
Don't let them book first! All you have to do is provide us with some basic details and the property will be held for you until you receive a response from the landlord. Note that you won't be charged until the landlord accepts your request. Only then, you will be charged for the first payment.
Landlords have a maximum of 24 hours to accept or reject your booking request. If the landlord accepts, you will be charged the first payment and we will put you in contact with your new landlord. If he/she refuses or does not reply, our team will provide you with new alternatives.
Confirm with the landlord your move-in date and the key collection date. For security reasons, Erasmusu will not send your payment to the landlord until 48 hours after your arrival, so you will have time to contact us if there is any problem.
If you find significant differences compared to the accommodation you booked on Erasmusu, you have 24 hours from your arrival to notify us and we will take care of it.
Select dates to see prices