1-bedroom apartment in Porta Nuova area
Apartment · 1 bathroom · 45m2
- Property type: apartment
- Floor: 0 floor
- Elevator: no
- Number of bathrooms: 1
- Maximum occupancy: 2 people
Compact and functional one bedroom apartment of about 50sqm located on the mezzanine floor of an elegant building with concierge 24/7, in a quiet street in the center of Milan a few steps from Piazza della Repubblica, Brera and Indro Montanelli public gardens (Parco di Porta Venezia). Very quiet thanks to the internal facing and bright, just renovated in essential and modern style, is composed of an entrance, a living area with sofa and smart TV, fully equipped open kitchen and dining table overlooking the balcony, en-suite bathroom with shower and washing machine and a bedroom with double bed and closet. The apartment is air conditioned and equipped with Wi-Fi internet. Energy classification: G - EP gl nren 275,35 kwh/year.
Available fromMay 22, 2022
Minimum stay1 Month (30 days)
Maximum stayNo maximum stay
Updated 8 days ago
To pay per month
To pay on move in
Services & expenses
- Languages spoken: English, Italian, French,
- Lives in property: no
- Payment method: bank transaction; credit card
- Building fees: included in rent price
- Utilities included up to amount mentioned in the listing
- Tourist visa accepted to sign contract: no
- If the signatory is a company, the rent will be increased by 30%
- Pets: not accepted
- Smoking allowed only in external areas
Deposit varies according to length of stay
- 1-6 months stay: 1 month rent deposit
- 6+ months stay: 2 month rent deposit
It must be transferred to the landlord before the check-in date.
Documents required: (for contract registration)
- Codice fiscale (++what is this?++)
Contract fee: included in the rent price
- The contract can be provided with a leasing period of a max 18 months, then, in case of longer stays, it can be renewed.
- In case of early termination of rental contract, an additional fee of 100€ is required and a 30 to 60 days early notice, depending on the length of the contract.
- Final cleaning price included according to the conditions of the apartment at check-out.
- Bed linen and towels are provided for free
- Cleaning service optional: 20€ per hour
- Both check-in and check-out must be done at the apartment.
- Late check-ins: Between 22:00 and 00:00 an additional fee of € 30,00 is required; between 00:00 and 8:00 the fee amounts instead to € 50,00.
- Bank holidays (Sundays excluded) an additional fee of 30€ is required, and all other times not indicated above: no check-in or check-out possible
About the landlord
All our Landlords are vetted by our Trust and Safety team.
Located in an area very well served by shops and public transport (streetcar and metro yellow line M3 Repubblica stop at 300 meters). The center, Piazza della Scala, Galleria Vittorio Emanuele or the Duomo of Milan, can be reached in less than 20 minutes on foot or in 8 minutes with a few metro stops.
How to book
Forget about the traditional face-to-face visits, take advantage of online visits! Thanks to the material compiled by our team, including video tours, floor plans and photographs of the property, you can view the property online and have at your fingertips all the information you need to make the best decision.
Don't let them book first! All you have to do is provide us with some basic details and the property will be held for you until you receive a response from the landlord. Note that you won't be charged until the landlord accepts your request. Only then, you will be charged for the first payment.
Landlords have a maximum of 24 hours to accept or reject your booking request. If the landlord accepts, you will be charged the first payment and we will put you in contact with your new landlord. If he/she refuses or does not reply, our team will provide you with new alternatives.
Confirm with the landlord your move-in date and the key collection date. For security reasons, Erasmusu will not send your payment to the landlord until 48 hours after your arrival, so you will have time to contact us if there is any problem.
If you find significant differences compared to the accommodation you booked on Erasmusu, you have 24 hours from your arrival to notify us and we will take care of it.
Select dates to see prices