Furnished room for rent in 2-bedroom apartment, San Blas
Room · 1 flatmates · 1 bathroom · 86m2
Property verified by Pepa
Verification date 14 Mar 2019
Our homechecker has reviewed the house and made a video tour to make sure you get exactly what you see in the listing.
Your room (Bedroom 1 - bunk beds)
- Property type: apartment
- Floor area: 86 m²
- Floor: 3rd
- Elevator: no
- Number of bathrooms: 1
- Parking (public): yes
The classic bunky
Because I call the top bunk!
Will I like it here?
Looking for a sweet room in a classic Madrid apartment? Escape the hustle and bunk down in San Blas.
Really? Tell me more...
You'll love the decor. It's a classic Madrid apartment with unique decor, and plenty of charm. The living room is a highlight and opens out onto a cute covered balcony.
We think it’s ideal for a student or young professional. Live local and whip into the city for some fun. The Metro is practically next door, so you're very well connected.
Your top 3 reasons to rent here:
- There is a living room and a dining room.
- The balcony, of course.
- Escape the hustle and explore a lesser known side of the city.
But you need to know this...
- This apartment is located on the 3rd floor and there is no elevator. Get in a leg workout every day.
- Smoking is allowed in this apartment... but only on the balcony.
- You'll be sharing this apartment with the live-in landlord.
Our Homechecker, Pepa, said:
“I loved this property. It's nice and spacious and the room is furnished with functional bunk beds.”
Give it to me straight…
This is a nice 3rd floor, 2-bedroom apartment on Calle Bormonia, Madrid. There is plenty of space here with separate living and dining areas, and even a cool little covered balcony.
We think this apartment is ideal for a student or young professional. San Blas is often referred to as the Silicon Valley of Madrid, so it's ideal for techies. Smoker? It's OK on the balcony.
What we liked the most
- Enjoying an afternoon drink on the covered balcony – that's the spot.
- Sharing a meal in the dining room – great way to get to know your flatmate.
- Catching a flick – there is a movie theatre right across the street.
Things to keep in mind
- The apartment is on the 3rd floor of a building without an elevator.
- This apartment is not super central – explore a lesser known part of the city.
- There is a washing machine but no dryer.
Available fromAugust 01, 2022
Minimum stay6 Months (180 days)
Maximum stayNo maximum stay
Updated 6 months ago
To pay per month
To pay on move in
Services & expenses
- Payment method: cash
- Bills & other costs
- Required documentation:
- ID / Passport
- Your landlord speaks: English, Spanish, French
- Your landlord lives on the property
About the landlord
All our Landlords are vetted by our Trust and Safety team.
- The following Metro stations are within a 2-minute walk of the apartment:
- Ciudad Lineal (Line 5)
How to book
Forget about the traditional face-to-face visits, take advantage of online visits! Thanks to the material compiled by our team, including video tours, floor plans and photographs of the property, you can view the property online and have at your fingertips all the information you need to make the best decision.
Don't let them book first! All you have to do is provide us with some basic details and the property will be held for you until you receive a response from the landlord. Note that you won't be charged until the landlord accepts your request. Only then, you will be charged for the first payment.
Landlords have a maximum of 24 hours to accept or reject your booking request. If the landlord accepts, you will be charged the first payment and we will put you in contact with your new landlord. If he/she refuses or does not reply, our team will provide you with new alternatives.
Confirm with the landlord your move-in date and the key collection date. For security reasons, Erasmusu will not send your payment to the landlord until 48 hours after your arrival, so you will have time to contact us if there is any problem.
If you find significant differences compared to the accommodation you booked on Erasmusu, you have 24 hours from your arrival to notify us and we will take care of it.
Select dates to see prices