3-bedroom apartment in Legazpi, Madrid
Apartment · 2 flatmates · 1 bathroom
Property verified by Mauro
Verification date 15 Feb 2022
Our homechecker has reviewed the house and made a video tour to make sure you get exactly what you see in the listing.
Bedroom 1 - Double bed
Bedroom 2 - Double bed
Bedroom 3 - Single bed
- Property type: apartment
- Number of bathrooms: 1
- Wifi installed: yes
furnished 3-bedroom apartment on C. De Alejandro Saint Aubin.
Available fromMay 20, 2022
Minimum stay5 Months (150 days)
Maximum stayNo maximum stay
Updated a month ago
To pay per month
To pay on move in
Services & expenses
- **Payment method: **cash and bank transfer
- Other costs:
- Bed linen and towels are NOT included. Tenants must provide their own
- Rooms for couples: €150 monthly surcharge (where couples are permitted)
- Overnight guests: €10 per night
- Parties not allowed: Penalty 200€
- Check-in/out info:
- Monday - Friday (16:00 - 18:00): Free of charge
- Monday - Friday (18:00 - 21:00): €50
- Weekends & Holidays (10:00 - 21:00): €80
- before 12:00 (contract ending day)
- Check-out cleaning fee: €40 (deducted from deposit)
- Booking request policy
- Move-in date: must be within 24 hours of the availability date
- Your landlord speaks: English, Spanish.
- Your landlord does not live on the property.
If you are a student:
- ID photocopies
- Acceptance letter from University
- The guarantor's ID photocopy
- The guarantor's last three payslips
- The guarantor's last notice of assessment (Document from the tax office that states annual income)
If you are a professional(s):
- Your IDs
- Your last three payslips
- Your working contract or your last notice of assessment
- Recommendation letter.
About the landlord
All our Landlords are vetted by our Trust and Safety team.
How to book
Forget about the traditional face-to-face visits, take advantage of online visits! Thanks to the material compiled by our team, including video tours, floor plans and photographs of the property, you can view the property online and have at your fingertips all the information you need to make the best decision.
Don't let them book first! All you have to do is provide us with some basic details and the property will be held for you until you receive a response from the landlord. Note that you won't be charged until the landlord accepts your request. Only then, you will be charged for the first payment.
Landlords have a maximum of 24 hours to accept or reject your booking request. If the landlord accepts, you will be charged the first payment and we will put you in contact with your new landlord. If he/she refuses or does not reply, our team will provide you with new alternatives.
Confirm with the landlord your move-in date and the key collection date. For security reasons, Erasmusu will not send your payment to the landlord until 48 hours after your arrival, so you will have time to contact us if there is any problem.
If you find significant differences compared to the accommodation you booked on Erasmusu, you have 24 hours from your arrival to notify us and we will take care of it.
Select dates to see prices