Room to rent in 5-bedroom flatshare in Noel Park, London (London, United Kingdom)
Room · 4 flatmates · 2 bathrooms
Property verified by Jonatan
Verification date 01 Feb 2019
Our homechecker has reviewed the house and made a video tour to make sure you get exactly what you see in the listing.
Your room ()
About the property
- Property type: flat
- Floor: 2nd
- Number of bathrooms: 2
- Maximum occupancy: (only include when specified)
- Wi-Fi installed: yes
**The peaceful North **
Because that's what you'll find
Will I like it here?
We think so. If you are looking for a cozy room in a residential district, this is it.
Really? Tell me more...
You will have your choice of sunny rooms. The area is also great with lots of shops and amenities nearby.
We think the flat is perfect if you want a shared apartment away from the hustle of the city.
Your top 3 reasons to live here:
- The rooms receive plenty of natural light.
- There are 2 full bathrooms – great for shared living.
- You are well-connected and have plenty of amenities nearby.
But you need to know this...
- The kitchen is the only shared area.
Our Homechecker, Jonatan, said:
“The neighborhood is quiet and pleasant with a park a few minutes away.”
Give it to me straight...
This is a 2nd floor, 5-bedroom flatshare in Topham Square, London. The flat has bright and cozy rooms perfect for individuals and couples.
We think you will love it here f you are looking for a residential and more peaceful alternative to Central London.
Why rent this accommodation?
- Keeping your bedroom sunny and fresh.
- Sharing a bathroom with only half of your flatmates.
- Living peacefully but still being able to get to the lively center.
More information about this property
- The kitchen is the only common area. But this will motivate you to get to know the neighborhood with your flatmates.
Property available fromFebruary 25, 2023
What is the minimum stay?2 Months (60 days)
What is the maximum stay?No maximum stay
Updated a month ago
How much to pay per month?
Which bills are included?
Payments at check in
Other expenses and services
- Check-out can NOT be in DECEMBER
- Lives on property: no
- Payment method: cash; bank transfer; credit card
- Bed linen, pillow and duvet included and mandatory: £50 (You can keep it after the stay)
- Check-in hours: Monday - Friday, 15:00 - 19:00
- Additional documentation:
- ID / Passport
- Work Contract
- University Acceptance letter (if applicable)
Special landlord policies:
- The landlord requires that you pay 50 percent of your final month's rent up front when you check in and that you complete your check-in at their office.
Information about the landlord
All our landlords are verified by our team.
- There are several bus stops within a few minutes' walk of the apartment.
- The following stops are about a 10-minute bus ride away:
- Underground: Wood Green (Piccadilly)
- Overground: White Hart Lane
See more rooms
Do you want to make a reservation?
Rent your house 100% online
Forget about the traditional face-to-face visits, take advantage of online visits! Thanks to the material compiled by our team, including video tours, floor plans and photographs of the property, you can view the property online and have at your fingertips all the information you need to make the best decision.
Send your booking request
Don't let them book first! All you have to do is provide us with some basic details and the property will be held for you until you receive a response from the landlord. Note that you won't be charged until the landlord accepts your request. Only then, you will be charged for the first payment.
Landlords have a maximum of 24 hours to accept or reject your booking request. If the landlord accepts, you will be charged the first payment and we will put you in contact with your new landlord. If he/she refuses or does not reply, our team will provide you with new alternatives.
Confirm with the landlord your move-in date and the key collection date. For security reasons, Erasmusu will not send your payment to the landlord until 48 hours after your arrival, so you will have time to contact us if there is any problem.
Remember: you have 24 hours to check the conditions of the accommodation and report any problem
If you find significant differences compared to the accommodation you booked on Erasmusu, you have 24 hours from your arrival to notify us and we will take care of it.
You may also like...
When do you want to go?