Spacious room for rent in 4-bedroom apartment in Alcântara (Lisbon, Portugal)
Room · 3 flatmates · 1 bathroom · 80m2
Property verified by Gabriela
Verification date 16 Nov 2018
Our homechecker has reviewed the house and made a video tour to make sure you get exactly what you see in the listing.
Your room (Bedroom 3 - single bed)
About the property
- Property type: apartment
- Floor area: 80 m²
- Floor: 4th
- Elevator: no
- Number of bathrooms: 1
- Parking (optional): yes, public parking
The recently renovated retreat
Because we all value a tidy living space
Will I like it here?
We think so. There's a lot to love here. You'll have modern furnishings galore with the added bonus of chic original wooden floors.
Really? Tell me more...
You can enjoy communal living and your own space in this apartment. Cook up a storm with your flatmates in the kitchen, then study in the comfort of your own room.
We think this is a great fit for sociable female students who want to be close to everything. Supermarket, restaurants and the waterfront? Check, check, check!
Your top 3 reasons to rent this apartment:
- We love the original wooden floors kept during the renovation.
- Each bedroom has an independent key.
- Walk along the waterfront that's only 20-minutes away.
But you need to know this...
- You'll be saving on a gym membership - this 4th floor apartment doesn't have an elevator.
Our Homechecker, Gabriela, said:
“I love this property. It was recently renovated but still has the chic original wooden floors. It's close to all the essentials and has a great view of the famous Ponte 25 de Abril."
Give it to me straight…
This is a renovated 4th floor, 4-bedroom apartment on Rua Filinto Elísio, Lisbon. Create your culinary visions in the kitchen, then head out for a walk along the waterfront.
This location is perfect for students who don't want to go far to find the essentials. If you want to eat out, or grab some ingredients for cooking, you'll find it all nearby.
Why rent this accommodation?
- Sliding around in your socks on the original wooden floors – sounds like fun.
- Worrying about your stuff is a thing of the past with independent keys – just relax.
- Finishing your day with a walk along the waterfront – bliss
More information about this property
- Worrying about missing your favourite TV shows? The landlord will be putting in a TV and a table and chairs in the kitchen – dont' sweat the small stuff.
Property available fromJanuary 01, 2023
What is the minimum stay?5 Months (150 days)
What is the maximum stay?12 Months (365 days)
Updated a month ago
How much to pay per month?
Which bills are included?
Payments at check in
Other expenses and services
- Languages spoken: English, Portuguese
- Lives on property: no
- Overnight guests permitted: no, visitors during the day only - -
- Deposit: 1 months’ rent
- Payment method: cash; bank transfer
- Additional documentation:
- ID / Passport
- University Acceptance letter (if applicable)
Information about the landlord
All our landlords are verified by our team.
- The following trains are within a 20-minute walk of this apartment:
- Alcantara-Mar (Linha de Cascais)
- Alcantara-Terra (Linha de Azambuja)
See more rooms
Do you want to make a reservation?
Rent your house 100% online
Forget about the traditional face-to-face visits, take advantage of online visits! Thanks to the material compiled by our team, including video tours, floor plans and photographs of the property, you can view the property online and have at your fingertips all the information you need to make the best decision.
Send your booking request
Don't let them book first! All you have to do is provide us with some basic details and the property will be held for you until you receive a response from the landlord. Note that you won't be charged until the landlord accepts your request. Only then, you will be charged for the first payment.
Landlords have a maximum of 24 hours to accept or reject your booking request. If the landlord accepts, you will be charged the first payment and we will put you in contact with your new landlord. If he/she refuses or does not reply, our team will provide you with new alternatives.
Confirm with the landlord your move-in date and the key collection date. For security reasons, Erasmusu will not send your payment to the landlord until 48 hours after your arrival, so you will have time to contact us if there is any problem.
Remember: you have 24 hours to check the conditions of the accommodation and report any problem
If you find significant differences compared to the accommodation you booked on Erasmusu, you have 24 hours from your arrival to notify us and we will take care of it.
You may also like...
When do you want to go?