Bright room in 4-bedroom apartment in Corroios
Room · 3 flatmates · 1 bathroom · 120m2
Property verified by Filipa
Verification date 05 May 2019
Our homechecker has reviewed the house and made a video tour to make sure you get exactly what you see in the listing.
Your room (Bedroom 1 - single bed)
- Property type: apartment
- Elevator: no
- Number of bathrooms: 1
- Parking (optional): yes
The peaceful paradise
Because I'm looking for a quiet spot to settle down
Will I like it here?
Are you looking for something with plenty of space, in a tranquil spot? This could be the one for you.
Really? Tell me more...
You’ll love this spacious and sunny apartment. You'll never feel cooped up with an open living room and kitchen, and bedrooms with lots of legroom. Stretch out, soak up the sun and unwind.
We think this apartment is great for anyone looking for a quieter location. It's mostly residential, with a great collection of local shops. Go for a stroll, grab a coffee, and take in the chilled out local vibe.
Your top 3 reasons to live here:
- This apartment gets plenty of sunshine.
- There's a covered balcony off the living room.
- The neighbourhood is residential and nice and quiet.
But you need to know this...
- You're about half an hour by train from the city centre. It might be worth bringing something to read for the trip.
Your Home-checker, Filipa, said:
“I loved this property. It’s in a quiet, residential area, and there's lots of space in the rooms."
Help me make up my mind...
This is a sunny 4-bedroom apartment on Rua Ferreira de Castro, Lisboa. Enjoy an apartment with plenty of room to stretch your legs, plus a covered balcony for any weather.
We think this apartment is great for anyone looking for a little peace and quiet. It's far from isolated, with all the essentials nearby. Smokers? You can indulge out on the balcony.
What we liked the most
- Relaxing in the living room — you've got plenty of space to chill with your flatmates.
- Sitting out on the balcony — come rain or shine, you've got a spot to watch the world go by.
- Exploring the neighbourhood — check out the Quinta da Marialva Park, maybe you'll catch the monthly fair!
Things to keep in mind
- There is only 1 bathroom to share between the 4 bedrooms. It might be worth keeping those long showers to a minimum.
- Just off the kitchen, there's a door leading to a room that you won't have access to.
- Bedroom 1's only window overlooks the covered balcony and doesn't directly connect to the outside.
Available fromJune 01, 2022
Minimum stay5 Months (140 days)
Maximum stay12 Months (360 days)
Updated 3 hours ago
To pay per month
To pay on move in
Services & expenses
- Payment method: cash; bank transfer
- Required documentation:
- ID / Passport
- Residence permit or Visa (if applicable)
- Work contract (if applicable)
- University acceptance letter (if applicable)
- Your landlord speaks: French
- Your landlord does not live on the property
Other rooms in this accommodation
About the landlord
All our Landlords are vetted by our Trust and Safety team.
- The following public transport can be found within a 10-minute walk of this apartment:
- Casa do Povo Metro (lines 1 and 2)
How to book
Forget about the traditional face-to-face visits, take advantage of online visits! Thanks to the material compiled by our team, including video tours, floor plans and photographs of the property, you can view the property online and have at your fingertips all the information you need to make the best decision.
Don't let them book first! All you have to do is provide us with some basic details and the property will be held for you until you receive a response from the landlord. Note that you won't be charged until the landlord accepts your request. Only then, you will be charged for the first payment.
Landlords have a maximum of 24 hours to accept or reject your booking request. If the landlord accepts, you will be charged the first payment and we will put you in contact with your new landlord. If he/she refuses or does not reply, our team will provide you with new alternatives.
Confirm with the landlord your move-in date and the key collection date. For security reasons, Erasmusu will not send your payment to the landlord until 48 hours after your arrival, so you will have time to contact us if there is any problem.
If you find significant differences compared to the accommodation you booked on Erasmusu, you have 24 hours from your arrival to notify us and we will take care of it.
Select dates to see prices