Room for rent in a Coliving in Arroios, Lisbon
Room in residence · 2 flatmates · 1 bathroom
Property verified by Sarah
Verification date 28 Jan 2021
Our homechecker has reviewed the house and made a video tour to make sure you get exactly what you see in the listing.
Your room (Bedroom 2 - double bed)
- Property type: rooms in a coliving
- Floor: 3
- Elevator: no
- Number of bathrooms: 4 (all private)
- Maximum occupancy: 4 people
- King size bed: yes
- Heating unit: available for 25€ per month
- Shared kitchen : 1 per floor
- shared terrace: yes
- Laundry area (wash and dry) : prepaid
- WiFi installed: yes
Rooms for rent in a Coliving on R. Maria Da Fonte. The property is on the 3rd floor of a building without an elevator. The property includes balcony, dryer, terrace, and city views.
Available fromMay 17, 2022
Minimum stay1 Month (30 days)
Maximum stay10 Months (300 days)
Updated 6 days ago
To pay per month
To pay on move in
Services & expenses
- Payment method: cash; bank transfer; credit card
- Monthly rent receipts : yes
- Check-in hours: 15:00 - 00:00
- Check-out hours: 08:00 - 11:00
- Other costs:
- Condomínio (building fees): yes, included in rent
- Cleaning service (common areas): yes, included in rent
- Contract registration (optional) : 60€ admin fee + 10% of the 1st rent
- Required documentation:
- ID / Passport
- University acceptance letter (if applicable)
- Your landlord speaks: English, Spanish, French, German, Portuguese
- Your landlord does not live on the property
Other rooms in this accommodation
About the landlord
All our Landlords are vetted by our Trust and Safety team.
How to book
Forget about the traditional face-to-face visits, take advantage of online visits! Thanks to the material compiled by our team, including video tours, floor plans and photographs of the property, you can view the property online and have at your fingertips all the information you need to make the best decision.
Don't let them book first! All you have to do is provide us with some basic details and the property will be held for you until you receive a response from the landlord. Note that you won't be charged until the landlord accepts your request. Only then, you will be charged for the first payment.
Landlords have a maximum of 24 hours to accept or reject your booking request. If the landlord accepts, you will be charged the first payment and we will put you in contact with your new landlord. If he/she refuses or does not reply, our team will provide you with new alternatives.
Confirm with the landlord your move-in date and the key collection date. For security reasons, Erasmusu will not send your payment to the landlord until 48 hours after your arrival, so you will have time to contact us if there is any problem.
If you find significant differences compared to the accommodation you booked on Erasmusu, you have 24 hours from your arrival to notify us and we will take care of it.
Select dates to see prices