3-bedroom apartment for rent in Kadikoy
Apartment · 2 flatmates · 1 bathroom
- Property type: apartment
- Floor: 1st
- Elevator: no
- Wi-Fi installed: yes
- Wi-Fi activated: yes
This 3-bedroom apartment has a master bedroom with double bed, 2 smaller rooms with bunk beds, and is ideal for a family. There is 1 shared bathroom, a bright living area, and a fully equipped kitchen. The kitchen has lovely marble bench tops and opens out into a living area furnished with a comfortable sofa. The apartment is in an old building but has been well maintained and has nice polished wooden floors.
The apartment is located in Gaziosmanpaşa Sok, Kadıköy. This area is found on the Asian side of the port of Derince, and while it is a less touristy location, it is an interesting place to base yourself while in Istanbul. The apartment is located right in the heart of Kadikoy with plenty of shops, bars, and restaurants to explore.
What we liked the most
- The kitchen is very tidy, well equipped, and has lovely marble bench tops.
- The living room gets lots of natural light and has a sofa and television.
- There is an air conditioning unit to keep you cool during the hot Istanbul summer.
- The master bedroom is spacious, with a big window and generous wardrobe.
Things to keep in mind
- The apartment is located on the Asian side of the city, but close to public transport and the ferry terminal.
Available fromJune 26, 2022
Minimum stay1 Month (30 days)
Maximum stayNo maximum stay
To pay per month
To pay on move in
Services & expenses
- Speaks English: yes
- Lives on property: no
- Deposit: 1 month’s rent
- Payment method: cash; bank transaction
- Smoking: not allowed
- Pets: not allowed
- Utilities: not included in rent, payable to supplier
About the landlord
All our Landlords are vetted by our Trust and Safety team.
- The Söğütlüçeşme train station is just 2 minutes' walk from the apartment and serves the Haydarpaşa-Gebze Banliy line.
- The Kadıköy ferry terminal is also within easy walking distance and takes you over to Karakoy and Sultanamet.
How to book
Forget about the traditional face-to-face visits, take advantage of online visits! Thanks to the material compiled by our team, including video tours, floor plans and photographs of the property, you can view the property online and have at your fingertips all the information you need to make the best decision.
Don't let them book first! All you have to do is provide us with some basic details and the property will be held for you until you receive a response from the landlord. Note that you won't be charged until the landlord accepts your request. Only then, you will be charged for the first payment.
Landlords have a maximum of 24 hours to accept or reject your booking request. If the landlord accepts, you will be charged the first payment and we will put you in contact with your new landlord. If he/she refuses or does not reply, our team will provide you with new alternatives.
Confirm with the landlord your move-in date and the key collection date. For security reasons, Erasmusu will not send your payment to the landlord until 48 hours after your arrival, so you will have time to contact us if there is any problem.
If you find significant differences compared to the accommodation you booked on Erasmusu, you have 24 hours from your arrival to notify us and we will take care of it.
Select dates to see prices