Cozy studio apartment for rent in City Centre
Studio · 1 bathroom
This is the best choice. We highlight our top homes based on availability, prices, conditions, and verification.
Property verified by Raquel
Verification date 16 Nov 2017
Our homechecker has reviewed the house and made a video tour to make sure you get exactly what you see in the listing.
- Property type: apartment
- Number of bathrooms: 1
- Floor: 3rd
- Elevator: no
- Wi-Fi installed: yes
- Wi-Fi activated: yes
- Utility bills: €100 per month
- Bed linen and towels included in rent
This cozy studio apartment on Calle San Matías, in the city centre, has been recently renovated and is equipped with brand new furnishings. The property is interior and comes furnished with a double bed. There is a spacious bathroom and a compact yet functional kitchen.
The apartment has an excellent central location, close to the Monastery of San Jerónimo, the Cathedral, and many of the city's most well-known attractions. The Alhambra is a 25-minute walk away, and you will find shops, supermarkets, and all the essential amenities nearby.
What we liked the most
- The terrace has views to the Alhambra palace, Sierra Nevada mountain range and the Cathedral!
- The kitchen has a microwave, coffee machine, and half-refrigerator.
- There is a wall-mounted flat screen TV and a dining table with 2 chairs.
- There is a shared terrace with beautiful views which will be a great place to meet the neighbours.
- Raquel the homechecker told us that she really loved this property.
Things to keep in mind
- The apartment is on the 3rd floor with no elevator.
- The washing machine is in a common laundry room. There are 3 washing machines for 3 apartments.
- The apartment is interior, and does not get much natural light (especially in the afternoon).
Available fromJune 16, 2022
Minimum stay3 Months (90 days)
Maximum stay12 Months (365 days)
Updated 19 days ago
To pay per month
To pay on move in
Services & expenses
- To book this property with zero deposit, you will have to successfully pass the vetting process via open banking or uploading the required documentation. This process is very easy and quick and it is designed to avoid fraud, as well as ensure tenants have the financial means to pay for the rent of this property. If you do not pass the vetting process, the Landlord will be able to cancel the booking
- Languages spoken: English, Spanish, German, French, Portuguese
- All utilities included
- Lives on property: no
- Payment method: bank transfer
- Smoking allowed: yes (only in the terrace)
- Pets allowed: no
- No check-in available on Sunday
- Additional costs:
- Overnight guests: €20 per night
- Couples: month’s rent + €100
- Terrace opening hours:
- Sunday-Thursday: 10:00 – 22:30
- Friday-Saturday: 10:00 – 24:00
About the landlord
All our Landlords are vetted by our Trust and Safety team.
- Numerous buses stop nearby, including lines C5, C3 and C4.
How to book
Forget about the traditional face-to-face visits, take advantage of online visits! Thanks to the material compiled by our team, including video tours, floor plans and photographs of the property, you can view the property online and have at your fingertips all the information you need to make the best decision.
Don't let them book first! All you have to do is provide us with some basic details and the property will be held for you until you receive a response from the landlord. Note that you won't be charged until the landlord accepts your request. Only then, you will be charged for the first payment.
Landlords have a maximum of 24 hours to accept or reject your booking request. If the landlord accepts, you will be charged the first payment and we will put you in contact with your new landlord. If he/she refuses or does not reply, our team will provide you with new alternatives.
Confirm with the landlord your move-in date and the key collection date. For security reasons, Erasmusu will not send your payment to the landlord until 48 hours after your arrival, so you will have time to contact us if there is any problem.
If you find significant differences compared to the accommodation you booked on Erasmusu, you have 24 hours from your arrival to notify us and we will take care of it.
Select dates to see prices