Cozy room with standalone wardrobe in shared apartment, Los Pajaritos (Granada, Spain)
Room · 4 flatmates · 2 bathrooms · 120m2
Property verified by Cristina
Our homechecker has reviewed the house and made a video tour to make sure you get exactly what you see in the listing.
Your room (Room 2)
About the property
- Property type: apartment
- Floor: 2nd
- Number of bathrooms: 2
- Elevator: yes
- Wi-Fi installed: yes
- Utility bills (electricity, water, gas, Wi-Fi, garbage fees): not included in rent
5 bedrooms with 2 shared bathrooms are ready to be rented out in this well presented, strategically located apartment in the Los Pajaritos neighborhood in Granada. Sitting opposite a park, you are offered luscious views from the balcony. The kitchen is separated from the laundry area, and comes equipped with an oven. The spacious living area is ideal for entertaining as it has ample sitting space, with 2 sofas and 2 armchairs. Well communicated by bus, and only a 8 minute walk to the University of Granada campus, you could not be better located if you were a student.
Why rent this accommodation?
- The views off the balcony of the park in front of the house are stunning all times of the day
- The living room is ideal for entertaining guests, with its plush sofas and armchairs
- The laundry area is separate from the kitchen unlike many other apartments
More information about this property
- Room 1 is located right behind the laundry room, so noise when the washing machine is on might be a problem. However the separate entrance into the house is right next to room 1, which offers some sort of exclusivity and privacy.
- Most of the windows in the room open up to the interior patio, but it still remains sunny throughout the day
- the bills are not included in the price of the rooms
Property available fromJuly 01, 2023
What is the minimum stay?4 Months (120 days)
What is the maximum stay?12 Months (365 days)
Updated 3 months ago
How much to pay per month?
Which bills are included?
Payments at check in
Other expenses and services
- Speaks English: yes
- Lives in property: no
- Deposit: 1 month’s rent
- Payment method: cash; bank transaction
Information about the landlord
All our landlords are verified by our team.
The house is only a 3 minute walk from bus stops with bus lines S3, C5, U2 AND U3.
See more rooms
Do you want to make a reservation?
Rent your house 100% online
Forget about the traditional face-to-face visits, take advantage of online visits! Thanks to the material compiled by our team, including video tours, floor plans and photographs of the property, you can view the property online and have at your fingertips all the information you need to make the best decision.
Send your booking request
Don't let them book first! All you have to do is provide us with some basic details and the property will be held for you until you receive a response from the landlord. Note that you won't be charged until the landlord accepts your request. Only then, you will be charged for the first payment.
Landlords have a maximum of 24 hours to accept or reject your booking request. If the landlord accepts, you will be charged the first payment and we will put you in contact with your new landlord. If he/she refuses or does not reply, our team will provide you with new alternatives.
Confirm with the landlord your move-in date and the key collection date. For security reasons, Erasmusu will not send your payment to the landlord until 48 hours after your arrival, so you will have time to contact us if there is any problem.
Remember: you have 24 hours to check the conditions of the accommodation and report any problem
If you find significant differences compared to the accommodation you booked on Erasmusu, you have 24 hours from your arrival to notify us and we will take care of it.
You may also like...
When do you want to go?