Stylish 2-bedroom apartment for rent in Realejo
Apartment · 1 flatmates · 1 bathroom · 60m2
Property verified by Cristina
Verification date 28 Jun 2018
Our homechecker has reviewed the house and made a video tour to make sure you get exactly what you see in the listing.
- Property type: apartment
- Floor area: 60m²
- Floor: 1st
- Elevator: no
- Number of bathrooms: 1
This stylish 2-bedroom apartment is for rent on Calle Laurel de San Matías in the area of Realejo. The 60m² space comes fully furnished with an equipped kitchen and a functional bathroom. The living space is light, and there is a courtyard available.
This apartment is close to transportation and amenities such as a supermarket. It is surrounded by restaurants, cafes and attractions such as the Palacio Bibataubin, and the beautiful Catedral de Granada.
What we liked the most
- This apartment comes with a stylish kitchen equipped with all you need to cook.
- The sofa makes a lovely spot to read and dream beside a large window.
- There is heating to keep you warm throughout the winter months.
- This apartment is close to transportation and amenities.
- Attractions such as the Fuente de las Batallas are just around the corner!
Things to keep in mind
- This apartment does not have a dryer, but you can dry your clothes on a rack indoors.
Available fromJuly 01, 2022
Minimum stay10 Months (300 days)
Maximum stayNo maximum stay
Updated 2 days ago
To pay per month
To pay on move in
Services & expenses
- Languages spoken: Spanish
- Lives on property: no
- Deposit: 1 month’s rent
- Payment method: cash; bank transfer
- Additional documentation:
- ID / Passport
About the landlord
All our Landlords are vetted by our Trust and Safety team.
- This apartment is a 3-minute walk from Jesus y Maria 9, which services Autobuses C3, and C4, and it is a 25-minute walk from Granada, which services train MD
How to book
Forget about the traditional face-to-face visits, take advantage of online visits! Thanks to the material compiled by our team, including video tours, floor plans and photographs of the property, you can view the property online and have at your fingertips all the information you need to make the best decision.
Don't let them book first! All you have to do is provide us with some basic details and the property will be held for you until you receive a response from the landlord. Note that you won't be charged until the landlord accepts your request. Only then, you will be charged for the first payment.
Landlords have a maximum of 24 hours to accept or reject your booking request. If the landlord accepts, you will be charged the first payment and we will put you in contact with your new landlord. If he/she refuses or does not reply, our team will provide you with new alternatives.
Confirm with the landlord your move-in date and the key collection date. For security reasons, Erasmusu will not send your payment to the landlord until 48 hours after your arrival, so you will have time to contact us if there is any problem.
If you find significant differences compared to the accommodation you booked on Erasmusu, you have 24 hours from your arrival to notify us and we will take care of it.
Select dates to see prices