Inviting one bedroom apartment minutes from the Alhambra
Apartment · 1 bathroom · 30m2
Property verified by Cristina
Our homechecker has reviewed the house and made a video tour to make sure you get exactly what you see in the listing.
This apartment is located on the first floor of a building which isn't equipped with an elevator. It has electric heating in the whole house and central water heating. You can dry your washing using a rack in the terrace.
This cozy and inviting 1 bedroom flat has lots personality. It is decorated using earth colours which, combined with the antique style wooden ceilings and rustic style furniture, create a charming and homely ambience. It offers 1 bathroom and and a large open plan kitchen and living area where you will find a dining table and a double sofa, making it an ideal room to spend quality time with your partner or chill by yourself. This exterior flat is located within a building with a gorgeous shared terrace overlooking the magical historical centre of Granada. It is located in the picturesque neighborhood of Realejo, on Cuesta Rodrigo del Campo street, within walking distance to the Alhambra and the Cathedral.
What we liked the most
- In the living area you will find a dining table with 2 chairs, a sofa and a built-in shelving unit where you could store books or display photos or other decorations to add your own personal touch.
- In the bedroom there is a double bed, a large wardrobe and a desk, providing you with a quiet space to study or work.
- There is an air-conditioning unit in the living area and heating units on every room.
- There is a shared laundry room within the building where you can do your laundry, and you can dry your washing in the sunny terrace.
Things to keep in mind
- The kitchen doesn't have an oven but there is a portable 2-element stove which can be used to cook.
- There is no TV in the apartment.
- There is only a small window in the bedroom, but there are 2 large windows in the living area which can be opened up to let in fresh air.
Available fromJuly 01, 2022
Minimum stay10 Months (300 days)
Maximum stayNo maximum stay
Updated a month ago
To pay per month
To pay on move in
Services & expenses
The English speaking landlord doesn't live on the property and requires one month rent as a deposit. Rent should be paid by cash or bank transaction.
About the landlord
All our Landlords are vetted by our Trust and Safety team.
The closest bus stops for this apartment are for lines C1, C2, C3, C4 and C5.
How to book
Forget about the traditional face-to-face visits, take advantage of online visits! Thanks to the material compiled by our team, including video tours, floor plans and photographs of the property, you can view the property online and have at your fingertips all the information you need to make the best decision.
Don't let them book first! All you have to do is provide us with some basic details and the property will be held for you until you receive a response from the landlord. Note that you won't be charged until the landlord accepts your request. Only then, you will be charged for the first payment.
Landlords have a maximum of 24 hours to accept or reject your booking request. If the landlord accepts, you will be charged the first payment and we will put you in contact with your new landlord. If he/she refuses or does not reply, our team will provide you with new alternatives.
Confirm with the landlord your move-in date and the key collection date. For security reasons, Erasmusu will not send your payment to the landlord until 48 hours after your arrival, so you will have time to contact us if there is any problem.
If you find significant differences compared to the accommodation you booked on Erasmusu, you have 24 hours from your arrival to notify us and we will take care of it.
Select dates to see prices