Sunny room with shelving in 4-bedroom apartment, Santry (Dublin, Ireland)
Room · 3 flatmates
Your room (Bedroom 4 - single bed)
About the property
- Property type: apartment
- Number of bathrooms: every room has an ensuite
- Wi-Fi installed: yes
- Wi-Fi activated: yes
- Smoking allowed: only outside
- Pets permitted: no
Rooms are available to rent in a clean, modern 4-bedroom residence hall situated in Santry, Dublin. This is a residence hall that has a spacious, open-plan kitchen and living room - the perfect place to spend time with your flatmates. The kitchen is fully equipped with modern appliances, and there is a communal laundry room which has a washing machine and a dryer. Every bedroom has an ensuite bathroom.
This apartment is situated in Shanowen Hall on Shanowen road in an area called Santry. You will find everything in the way of shops, cafes and restaurants nearby, but the city centre is only a 15-minute walk away.
Why rent this accommodation?
- This is a residence hall complex, and is therefore clean and practical.
- Each bedroom has an ensuite bathroom.
- The open-plan kitchen and living room are spacious enough for several people to cook at once.
- You will be living within walking distance of the centre of Dublin.
- Dublin College University is just around the corner.
More information about this property
- There is a washing machine and a dryer in a common laundry room.
- This landlord has special policies, please check the House Rules section.
Property available fromDecember 13, 2025
What is the minimum stay?1 Month (30 days)
What is the maximum stay?No maximum stay
Updated 2 months ago
How much to pay per month?
Which bills are included?
Payments at check in
Other expenses and services
- Languages spoken: English
- Lives on property: no
- Payment method: cash; bank transfer; credit card, cheque
- Smoking: not allowed
- Pets: not allowed
- This property can only be rented for whole academic semesters/years
- Check-in hours: 09:00 - 18:00
- Check-out hours: before 12:00
Information about the landlord
All our landlords are verified by our team.
- There are several bus stops in the surrounding area.
See more rooms
Do you want to make a reservation?
Rent your house 100% online
Forget about the traditional face-to-face visits, take advantage of online visits! Thanks to the material compiled by our team, including video tours, floor plans and photographs of the property, you can view the property online and have at your fingertips all the information you need to make the best decision.
Send your booking request
Don't let them book first! All you have to do is provide us with some basic details and the property will be held for you until you receive a response from the landlord. Note that you won't be charged until the landlord accepts your request. Only then, you will be charged for the first payment.
Landlords have a maximum of 24 hours to accept or reject your booking request. If the landlord accepts, you will be charged the first payment and we will put you in contact with your new landlord. If he/she refuses or does not reply, our team will provide you with new alternatives.
Confirm with the landlord your move-in date and the key collection date. For security reasons, Erasmusu will not send your payment to the landlord until 48 hours after your arrival, so you will have time to contact us if there is any problem.
Remember: you have 24 hours to check the conditions of the accommodation and report any problem
If you find significant differences compared to the accommodation you booked on Erasmusu, you have 24 hours from your arrival to notify us and we will take care of it.
You may also like...
When do you want to go?