Classic En-Suite room for rent in a residence, Mountjoy Square
Your room (Classic En-suite)
About the property
- Property type: Residence
- Laundry facilities: Yes, common (additional fees)
- Bike store: Yes
- Courtyard: Yes
- Cinema room: Yes
- Courtyard: Yes
- On-site gym: Yes
- Wi-Fi included: Yes
A fully furnished, classic en-suite bedroom for rent in a residence located in Mountjoy Square. This 14 Sqm bedroom has a private en-suite bathroom, plenty of storage space and a double bed.
The kitchen-diner area is shared in a 5 bedroom flat. All social spaces are available and you can use them at any time of the day. These include a roof terrace, courtyard, cinema, games and study rooms and an on-site gym.
- We haven’t visited this place... yet. We send Homecheckers to visit every apartment on Spotahome, so come back soon for a guided tour plus 360° and HD photos.
- This property is in a student residence. This means that there some other almost identical units in the building. So, what you see above may be slightly different to what you actually rent.
Important: The minimum let from the end of August 2021 is 38 weeks.
Property available fromDecember 27, 2045
What is the minimum stay?9 Months (266 days)
What is the maximum stay?9 Months (266 days)
Updated 8 days ago
How much to pay per month?
Which bills are included?
Payments at check in
Other expenses and services
- Students only
- To complete your booking you will be redirected to the lister's website and you will need to complete your registration and booking within 48 hours.
- Special cancellation policies are applied ( ask us for more information)
- No deposit but rent has to be paid as a full payment or in 4 Instalments
Information about the landlord
All our landlords are verified by our team.
Do you want to make a reservation?
Rent your house 100% online
Forget about the traditional face-to-face visits, take advantage of online visits! Thanks to the material compiled by our team, including video tours, floor plans and photographs of the property, you can view the property online and have at your fingertips all the information you need to make the best decision.
Send your booking request
Don't let them book first! All you have to do is provide us with some basic details and the property will be held for you until you receive a response from the landlord. Note that you won't be charged until the landlord accepts your request. Only then, you will be charged for the first payment.
Landlords have a maximum of 24 hours to accept or reject your booking request. If the landlord accepts, you will be charged the first payment and we will put you in contact with your new landlord. If he/she refuses or does not reply, our team will provide you with new alternatives.
Confirm with the landlord your move-in date and the key collection date. For security reasons, Erasmusu will not send your payment to the landlord until 48 hours after your arrival, so you will have time to contact us if there is any problem.
Remember: you have 24 hours to check the conditions of the accommodation and report any problem
If you find significant differences compared to the accommodation you booked on Erasmusu, you have 24 hours from your arrival to notify us and we will take care of it.
You may also like...
When do you want to go?