Welcoming room with window with street view in 2-bedroom apartment, Forest
Room · 1 flatmates · 1 bathroom
Property verified by Benoit
Verification date 20 Nov 2018
Our homechecker has reviewed the house and made a video tour to make sure you get exactly what you see in the listing.
Your room (Bedroom 2 with double bed and balcony)
- Floor: 1
- Elevator: no
- Wi-Fi installed: yes
- Wi-Fi activated: yes
- Wi-Fi limit: 500 gigabytes per month
This renovated 2-bedroom apartment offers 2 rooms for rent, 1 shared bathroom and 1 fully equipped kitchen. The flat was still under construction at the time of our visit, so tenants will be moving into a fresh and modern home.
The apartment is located on a charming street with a boulevard in the leafy neighbourhood of Forest. Beautiful Dudenpark is a 5-minute walk from the flat, and there is a tram station less than a minute away enabling easy travel to other parts of Brussels.
What we liked the most
- The apartment has been recently renovated.
- Both bedrooms receive good natural light.
- Bedroom 2 has a small balcony.
- The bathroom is very stylish and offers good storage for toiletries.
- The kitchen is equipped with a dishwasher.
- The apartment is a few steps away from the tram.
Things to keep in mind
- The apartment was still under renovations when we visited, so it will be equipped with additional furniture and accessories not shown in the video and photos.
Available fromJune 03, 2022
Minimum stay3 Months (91 days)
Maximum stayNo maximum stay
Updated 41 minutes ago
To pay per month
To pay on move in
Services & expenses
- Languages spoken: English, French,
- Pets: allowed with prior permission, please include your animal friend when making your booking request
- Security deposit for pet owners: 3 months' rent
- Possibility of domiciliation: yes
- Monday - Friday 14:00-17:30
- Saturday: 10:00-16:00
- Sunday 13:00 -18:00
- Check-in outside office hours and on Sundays: €25 fee
- Monday-Friday 09:00-12:00
- Saturday 09:00-12:00
- Sunday 13:00-1800
- Check-out outside office hours and on Sundays: €25 fee
- Variable rent:
- Staying 1-3 months: €100 extra in rent per month
- Staying 3-6 months: €50 extra in rent per month
- Staying more than 6 months: price as shown
- Bills & other costs
- 1 person renting: €145 per month
- 2 people renting: €205 per month
- At the end of the stay, an extra €10/month will be billed for the boiler maintenance.
Other rooms in this accommodation
About the landlord
All our Landlords are vetted by our Trust and Safety team.
- Chataignes station is 1-minute away serving tram lines 32, 82, 97 and bus N12.
How to book
Forget about the traditional face-to-face visits, take advantage of online visits! Thanks to the material compiled by our team, including video tours, floor plans and photographs of the property, you can view the property online and have at your fingertips all the information you need to make the best decision.
Don't let them book first! All you have to do is provide us with some basic details and the property will be held for you until you receive a response from the landlord. Note that you won't be charged until the landlord accepts your request. Only then, you will be charged for the first payment.
Landlords have a maximum of 24 hours to accept or reject your booking request. If the landlord accepts, you will be charged the first payment and we will put you in contact with your new landlord. If he/she refuses or does not reply, our team will provide you with new alternatives.
Confirm with the landlord your move-in date and the key collection date. For security reasons, Erasmusu will not send your payment to the landlord until 48 hours after your arrival, so you will have time to contact us if there is any problem.
If you find significant differences compared to the accommodation you booked on Erasmusu, you have 24 hours from your arrival to notify us and we will take care of it.
Select dates to see prices