Modern 1-bedroom apartment for rent in European Quarter
Apartment · 1 bathroom · 60m2
Property verified by David
Verification date 25 Mar 2019
Our homechecker has reviewed the house and made a video tour to make sure you get exactly what you see in the listing.
- Property type: apartment
- Floor: 18th
- Elevator: yes
- Number of bathrooms: 1 ensuite
- Parking: private parking is available to rent
The balcony with a view
Because that city view will never get old
Will I like it here?
Do you dream of stepping out onto your very own balcony and looking out over the city below?
If so, be sure to give this one a look.
Really? Tell me more...
You'll never get bored of that view. Take your pick of your living room or bedroom balcony, grab a drink, and look out over bustling Brussels way down below.
We think this apartment is great for a couple with a taste for all things political. Head out to the European Parliament, take tours and see where it all happens.
Your top 3 reasons to live here:
- The 2 private balconies offer an unbeatable view of the city below.
- Central heating is installed to keep you warm on the coldest mornings.
- The European Parliament is just a 10-minute walk away.
But you need to know this...
- Smoking is allowed in this apartment, so long as you keep it out on the balcony.
Give it to me straight...
This is a beautiful 18th floor, 1-bedroom apartment on Jacques de Lalaingstraat, Brussels. Enjoy the stunning view from 2 of your very own balconies, plus central heating for your comfort.
We think this apartment is ideal for all the aspiring politicians out there. Find the European Parliament super close nearby. Plus smokers? You can indulge out on the balcony.
What we liked the most
- Looking out over the city — nothing beats that view.
- Cranking up the heating — cold toes on cold mornings are a thing of the past.
- Exploring the neighbourhood — take a tour of parliament, or visit Luxembourg Square.
Available fromJuly 02, 2024
Minimum stay3 Months (91 days)
Maximum stayNo maximum stay
To pay per month
To pay on move in
Services & expenses
- Payment method: bank transfer
- Possibility of domiciliation: yes
- Your landlord speaks: English, French
- Your landlord does not live on the property
About the landlord
All our Landlords are vetted by our Trust and Safety team.
- The following public transport can be found within a 5-minute walk of this apartment:
- Bruxelles-Schuman train station (lines IC, P, S5, S8, S9 and S81)
- Maalbeek Metro station (lines 1 and 5)
How to book
Forget about the traditional face-to-face visits, take advantage of online visits! Thanks to the material compiled by our team, including video tours, floor plans and photographs of the property, you can view the property online and have at your fingertips all the information you need to make the best decision.
Don't let them book first! All you have to do is provide us with some basic details and the property will be held for you until you receive a response from the landlord. Note that you won't be charged until the landlord accepts your request. Only then, you will be charged for the first payment.
Landlords have a maximum of 24 hours to accept or reject your booking request. If the landlord accepts, you will be charged the first payment and we will put you in contact with your new landlord. If he/she refuses or does not reply, our team will provide you with new alternatives.
Confirm with the landlord your move-in date and the key collection date. For security reasons, Erasmusu will not send your payment to the landlord until 48 hours after your arrival, so you will have time to contact us if there is any problem.
If you find significant differences compared to the accommodation you booked on Erasmusu, you have 24 hours from your arrival to notify us and we will take care of it.
Select dates to see prices