Modern 1-bedroom apartment for rent in Brussels EU
Apartment · 1 bathroom · 35m2
Property verified by Benoit
Verification date 30 Sep 2016
Our homechecker has reviewed the house and made a video tour to make sure you get exactly what you see in the listing.
- Property type: apartment
- Floor: basement
- Elevator: no
- Wi-Fi installed: yes
- Wi-Fi activated: yes
This 35 m², 1-bedroom apartment is available to rent for professional individuals or couples. The apartment is located at the basement level, but receives plenty of sunlight thanks to the semi-transparent ceiling and windows facing the street. The apartment has a large rectangular room, which allows for an open-plan kitchen and living room. The kitchen is equipped with all modern appliances and the living room is very well-decorated. You have a separate shower and toilet room.
The apartment is located in central Brussels, in the EU area of the city. Not only is it safe and peaceful, but you have Parc du Cinquatenaire, Square Ambiorix park and Square Marie-Louise nearby, all gorgeous green parks. On the same street you can find coffee shops, grocery stores, and even a brewery.
What we liked the most
- The property is a beautifully decorated apartment, in a great neighborhood, and at a great price!
- The shower room and toilet room are separate, which is very convenient for 2 people.
- The living room is a cozy space with modern decor and a flat-screen TV.
- The dining table, in the kitchen, makes it easy to cook and entertain, or to set up a quick meal.
- The Schuman metro is just a 10-minute walk away.
Things to keep in mind
- You have access to a common laundry room.
Available fromDecember 13, 2026
Minimum stay12 Months (360 days)
Maximum stayNo maximum stay
Updated 4 months ago
To pay per month
To pay on move in
Services & expenses
- Languages spoken: English, French, Dutch
- Lives on property: no
Payment method: bank transfer
- ID / Passport
- Recent Paychecks / Bank Statement (the landlord requires your monthly earnings to be at least 200% of the monthly rent)
- Work Contract
- University Acceptance letter (if applicable)
- Recent Paychecks / Bank Statement
- Bank Reference
About the landlord
All our Landlords are vetted by our Trust and Safety team.
- Metro: Schuman (lines 1 and 5)
- Train: Gare de Mérode (S4, S7)
- Tram: 7, 25
- Bus: 21, 22, 28, 60, 61, 63, 64, 79, 318, 351, 410, N05
How to book
Forget about the traditional face-to-face visits, take advantage of online visits! Thanks to the material compiled by our team, including video tours, floor plans and photographs of the property, you can view the property online and have at your fingertips all the information you need to make the best decision.
Don't let them book first! All you have to do is provide us with some basic details and the property will be held for you until you receive a response from the landlord. Note that you won't be charged until the landlord accepts your request. Only then, you will be charged for the first payment.
Landlords have a maximum of 24 hours to accept or reject your booking request. If the landlord accepts, you will be charged the first payment and we will put you in contact with your new landlord. If he/she refuses or does not reply, our team will provide you with new alternatives.
Confirm with the landlord your move-in date and the key collection date. For security reasons, Erasmusu will not send your payment to the landlord until 48 hours after your arrival, so you will have time to contact us if there is any problem.
If you find significant differences compared to the accommodation you booked on Erasmusu, you have 24 hours from your arrival to notify us and we will take care of it.
Select dates to see prices