Bed for rent in 3-bedroom apartment in Bologna
Room · 4 flatmates
Your room (Bedroom 2 - Bed 2)
- Property type: apartment
- Floor: 3
- Number of bathrooms: 1
- Maximum occupancy: 5 people
- Wifi installed: yes
Rooms and beds for rent in a furnished 3-bedroom apartment on Via Fossolo. The property is on the 3rd floor.
Available fromInvalid date
Minimum stay5 Months (150 days)
Maximum stayNo maximum stay
Updated 7 hours ago
To pay per month
To pay on move in
Services & expenses
IMPORTANT: This landlord only accepts bookings with check-out either on end of January or end of August. You can move out earlier if you find a substitute that takes over the remaining period of your contract.
- Overnight guests permitted: yes, to be agreed with the other tenants
- Pets: not allowed
- Payment method: bank transfer
- Other costs:
- Contract registration tax: Minimum 33.5€ per tenant (amount varies based on duration and rent cost) + 16€ stamp duty + 2€ per revenue stamp on a monthly invoice. (++what is this?++)
- Spese condominiali (building fees): yes, included in price of rent
- TARI (refuse collection tax): yes, included in price of rent (++what is this?++)
- Required documentation:
- ID / Passport
- Codice fiscale (++what is this?++)
- Your landlord speaks: English, Italian
- Your landlord does not live on the property
Other rooms in this accommodation
About the landlord
All our Landlords are vetted by our Trust and Safety team.
How to book
Forget about the traditional face-to-face visits, take advantage of online visits! Thanks to the material compiled by our team, including video tours, floor plans and photographs of the property, you can view the property online and have at your fingertips all the information you need to make the best decision.
Don't let them book first! All you have to do is provide us with some basic details and the property will be held for you until you receive a response from the landlord. Note that you won't be charged until the landlord accepts your request. Only then, you will be charged for the first payment.
Landlords have a maximum of 24 hours to accept or reject your booking request. If the landlord accepts, you will be charged the first payment and we will put you in contact with your new landlord. If he/she refuses or does not reply, our team will provide you with new alternatives.
Confirm with the landlord your move-in date and the key collection date. For security reasons, Erasmusu will not send your payment to the landlord until 48 hours after your arrival, so you will have time to contact us if there is any problem.
If you find significant differences compared to the accommodation you booked on Erasmusu, you have 24 hours from your arrival to notify us and we will take care of it.
Select dates to see prices