2-bedroom apartment for rent in San Donato
Apartment · 1 flatmates · 1 bathroom · 85m2
- Property type: apartment
- Floor: 5
- Elevator: yes
- Number of bathrooms: 1
- Maximum occupancy: 5 people
- Wifi installed: yes
- Check-out cleaning fee: €100
- Additional payment for more people: as shown + €300 per person
Furnished 2-bedroom apartment for rent on Via Salvini. The property is on the 5th floor of a building with an elevator. The property includes air conditioning and two balconies.
Available fromJuly 21, 2022
Minimum stay1 Month (30 days)
Maximum stayNo maximum stay
Updated an hour ago
To pay per month
To pay on move in
Services & expenses
- IMPORTANT: The monthly rent shown is for single or double occupancy. From the 3rd guest onwards, the rent increases by 300€ per month per each extra guest. Please ALWAYS state the number of guests in your booking request.
- Overnight guests permitted: upon request
- Payment method: cash (late check in only); bank transfer; credit card; PayPal, Stripe
- Other costs:
- Contract registration tax: nothing! The landlord assumes this cost
- Final cleaning fee (mandatory): Please see amount in the "Services & expenses" section (payable at check-out)
- Check-in hours: from 3PM to 8PM
- Check-out hours: until 10AM
- Out of hours check-in: €20 (between 8PM and midnight) / €40 (from midnight, not available in Genoa)
- Required documentation:
- Codice Fiscale
- Your landlord speaks: English, Italian
About the landlord
All our Landlords are vetted by our Trust and Safety team.
How to book
Forget about the traditional face-to-face visits, take advantage of online visits! Thanks to the material compiled by our team, including video tours, floor plans and photographs of the property, you can view the property online and have at your fingertips all the information you need to make the best decision.
Don't let them book first! All you have to do is provide us with some basic details and the property will be held for you until you receive a response from the landlord. Note that you won't be charged until the landlord accepts your request. Only then, you will be charged for the first payment.
Landlords have a maximum of 24 hours to accept or reject your booking request. If the landlord accepts, you will be charged the first payment and we will put you in contact with your new landlord. If he/she refuses or does not reply, our team will provide you with new alternatives.
Confirm with the landlord your move-in date and the key collection date. For security reasons, Erasmusu will not send your payment to the landlord until 48 hours after your arrival, so you will have time to contact us if there is any problem.
If you find significant differences compared to the accommodation you booked on Erasmusu, you have 24 hours from your arrival to notify us and we will take care of it.
Select dates to see prices