Spacious room with shelving in shared apartment, Casco Viejo
Room · 4 flatmates · 2 bathrooms · 130m2
Your room (Bedroom 4 - single bed)
- Property type: apartment
- Floor: 4th
- Number of bathrooms: 2
- Elevator: yes
- Smoking only permitted on balcony
Rooms are available to rent in a beautifully decorated 5-bedroom apartment in Casco Viejo. The 130 m² property has hardwood floors, a wonderful shared living room, and a bright kitchen. All bedrooms are bright and have balcony access.
You will be living in Bilbao's Old Town which is full of bars, shops and restaurants. Casco Viejo metro station is nearby, giving quick access to Deusto University, and Etxebarria park is also close by.
What we liked the most
- We love the decor; fun, modern and cosy!
- The apartment is bright and all bedrooms have access to a balcony.
- The living room has comfy sofas and will be a great place to get to know your new flatmates.
- You will be living in the desirable Casco Viejo, an authentic Bilbao neighbourhood with lots to see and do.
Available fromJuly 01, 2022
Minimum stay3 Months (90 days)
Maximum stayNo maximum stay
Updated 5 minutes ago
To pay per month
To pay on move in
Services & expenses
- Languages spoken: Spanish
- Lives in property: no
- Payment method: cash; bank transfer
July and August: 1 month minimum stay
Tenants will be required to:
- Leave the room clean at check-out or the landlady will deduct a cleaning fee from their deposit
- Pay the monthly rent in advance between the 1 and 5 of each month
- Sign a rental contract
- Comply with the apartment's cleaning requirements and house rules
Other rooms in this accommodation
About the landlord
All our Landlords are vetted by our Trust and Safety team.
- Casco Viejo metro station is an 8-minute walk away.
- Atxuri tram stop is a 9-minute walk away.
How to book
Forget about the traditional face-to-face visits, take advantage of online visits! Thanks to the material compiled by our team, including video tours, floor plans and photographs of the property, you can view the property online and have at your fingertips all the information you need to make the best decision.
Don't let them book first! All you have to do is provide us with some basic details and the property will be held for you until you receive a response from the landlord. Note that you won't be charged until the landlord accepts your request. Only then, you will be charged for the first payment.
Landlords have a maximum of 24 hours to accept or reject your booking request. If the landlord accepts, you will be charged the first payment and we will put you in contact with your new landlord. If he/she refuses or does not reply, our team will provide you with new alternatives.
Confirm with the landlord your move-in date and the key collection date. For security reasons, Erasmusu will not send your payment to the landlord until 48 hours after your arrival, so you will have time to contact us if there is any problem.
If you find significant differences compared to the accommodation you booked on Erasmusu, you have 24 hours from your arrival to notify us and we will take care of it.
Select dates to see prices