Inviting room in 5-bedroom apartment, Indautxu (Bilbao, Spain)
Room · 4 flatmates · 2 bathrooms · 125m2
This is the best choice. We highlight our top homes based on availability, prices, conditions, and verification.
Property verified by Marco
Verification date 03 Jul 2017
Our homechecker has reviewed the house and made a video tour to make sure you get exactly what you see in the listing.
Your room (Bedroom 5 - single bed)
About the property
- Property type: apartment
- Floor area: 125 m²
- Floor: 7th
- Number of bathrooms: 2
- Wi-Fi installed: yes
- Wi-Fi activated: yes
- Weekly cleaning included in rent (common areas)
There are rooms available to rent in this spacious 125 m², 5-bedroom apartment located in the central neighborhood of Indautxu. The apartment feels elegant with dark hardwood flooring and fresh-painted walls. There is an equipped eat-in kitchen and 2 full bathroom to share.
On San Mames Zumarkalea, the apartment is in a great location surrounded by shops and restaurants, as well as less than a 5-minute walk to the nearest metro stop. Across the street you also have the Azkuna Zentroa Cultural Center where you can find a cinema, gym, and even a pool.
Why rent this accommodation?
- All the rooms are exterior, receiving plenty of natural light.
- You have a gym and pool right across the street!
- There are plenty of buses around a metro stop a short walk away.
Property available fromMay 01, 2023
What is the minimum stay?1 Month (30 days)
What is the maximum stay?No maximum stay
Updated 4 days ago
How much to pay per month?
Which bills are included?
Payments at check in
Other expenses and services
- Lives in property: no
- Deposit: 1 month’s rent
- Payment method: cash; bank transfer
- Smoking allowed: outdoors only
- Pets allowed: no
- House rules:
- All rooms are intended for single occupancy and for private use
- Overnight stays are allowed for 1 or 2 nights. Please consult the landlord for additional nights
- No loud noise allowed
- Please leave the kitchen clean after use
- Cleaning service takes place once per week, please leave the room as tidy as possible
- In case you need ironing service, please consult the cleaning service
- 2 sets of bed linen and towels provided
- Payment of the rent will be done on the 1st or 2nd day of every month
- In case check-out is informed 1 week in advance, only half of the deposit will be refunded
- Cleaning fee upon check-out: €80
Information about the landlord
All our landlords are verified by our team.
- The Indautxu metro stop is only a 3-minute walk away.
See more rooms
Do you want to make a reservation?
Rent your house 100% online
Forget about the traditional face-to-face visits, take advantage of online visits! Thanks to the material compiled by our team, including video tours, floor plans and photographs of the property, you can view the property online and have at your fingertips all the information you need to make the best decision.
Send your booking request
Don't let them book first! All you have to do is provide us with some basic details and the property will be held for you until you receive a response from the landlord. Note that you won't be charged until the landlord accepts your request. Only then, you will be charged for the first payment.
Landlords have a maximum of 24 hours to accept or reject your booking request. If the landlord accepts, you will be charged the first payment and we will put you in contact with your new landlord. If he/she refuses or does not reply, our team will provide you with new alternatives.
Confirm with the landlord your move-in date and the key collection date. For security reasons, Erasmusu will not send your payment to the landlord until 48 hours after your arrival, so you will have time to contact us if there is any problem.
Remember: you have 24 hours to check the conditions of the accommodation and report any problem
If you find significant differences compared to the accommodation you booked on Erasmusu, you have 24 hours from your arrival to notify us and we will take care of it.
You may also like...
When do you want to go?