Comfortable room with tv in 4-bedroom apartment, Rekalde
Room · 3 flatmates · 1 bathroom · 100m2
This is the best choice. We highlight our top homes based on availability, prices, conditions, and verification.
Property verified by Marco
Verification date 10 Aug 2017
Our homechecker has reviewed the house and made a video tour to make sure you get exactly what you see in the listing.
Your room (Bedroom 1 - double bed)
- Property type: apartment
- Floor: 5th
- Number of bathrooms: 2
- Elevator: yes
- Floor area:
- Wi-Fi installed: yes
- Wi-Fi activated: yes
- Weekly cleaning of common areas: included in rent
This 100 m², 4-bedroom apartment located in the Rekalde district has very spacious rooms available to rent. The rooms come fully furnished with all the basics, plus a flat-screen TV. The main shared area is the eat-in kitchen that comes fully equipped and opens up onto a small balcony. There is also 1 full bathroom to share.
On Lapurdi Hiribidea in Rekalde, the apartment is central and well-connected. You are only about 20 minutes to Deusto University and 15 minutes to the historical city center. There are many buses nearby, as well as grocery stores, restaurants, and shops.
What we liked the most
- Each room comes with its own flat-screen TV – talk about luxury!
- There is a microwave and 2 mini ovens.
- The bathroom has a brand new shower.
- Students are only a 20-minute bus ride to the Deusto University campus.
Things to keep in mind
- There is no living room, but this allows for spacious rooms and kitchen.
- The landlord is quite flexible regarding the type of furniture in each bedroom. You can speak to him regarding your preferences.
Available fromMarch 01, 2024
Minimum stay1 Month (30 days)
Maximum stay12 Months (365 days)
Updated 19 days ago
To pay per month
To pay on move in
Services & expenses
- Languages spoken: Spanish
- Lives in property: no
- Admin fee: 1 month's rent (Only if your stay is equal to or longer than 6 months, this admin fee could be refunded if you give 30 days' notice at the end of the contract and if the room is in perfect condition).
- No Deposit
- Cleaning Fee: 30€ upon arrival
- Payment method: cash/bank transfer
- Weekly cleaning of common areas included
- General house rules:
- No noise disturbance or strong odours
- Do not take or use things that belong to others
- Lock the main door with a key if there is no one in the apartment
- Clean any mess you make in the kitchen or bathroom
- Maintain a clean and respectful environment
- Kitchen rules:
- Put food and appliances back into your cupboard after use
- Do not leave dishes in the sink
- When cooking, leave the door closed and turn on the extractor fan
- Bathroom rules:
- Use the toilet brush if necessary
- Mop the floor after using the shower
- Try not to spend too much time in the shower
- Visiting rules:
- Guests must be respectful and quiet
- Guests must not enter the kitchen, and must use the bathroom as little as possible
- There must never be more than 3 people sleeping in a bedroom
- Guests must be well behaved, clean and cannot bring animals
- Pets allowed
- They must be quiet and stay in the room
Other rooms in this accommodation
About the landlord
All our Landlords are vetted by our Trust and Safety team.
- The apartment has various buses nearby, including lines that take you directly to Deusto University.
- The Zabalburu train station is only a 4-minute walk away.
- Moyua is the closest metro stop about a 15 minutes away.
How to book
Forget about the traditional face-to-face visits, take advantage of online visits! Thanks to the material compiled by our team, including video tours, floor plans and photographs of the property, you can view the property online and have at your fingertips all the information you need to make the best decision.
Don't let them book first! All you have to do is provide us with some basic details and the property will be held for you until you receive a response from the landlord. Note that you won't be charged until the landlord accepts your request. Only then, you will be charged for the first payment.
Landlords have a maximum of 24 hours to accept or reject your booking request. If the landlord accepts, you will be charged the first payment and we will put you in contact with your new landlord. If he/she refuses or does not reply, our team will provide you with new alternatives.
Confirm with the landlord your move-in date and the key collection date. For security reasons, Erasmusu will not send your payment to the landlord until 48 hours after your arrival, so you will have time to contact us if there is any problem.
If you find significant differences compared to the accommodation you booked on Erasmusu, you have 24 hours from your arrival to notify us and we will take care of it.
Select dates to see prices